Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
so I know this isn't a suggestion or feedback (I think) I'm just curious. when scrolling through forms i notice some mods say there isn't enough mods on bedrock for things. so I'm just curious do mods when they apply or like when they are mod get to choose a platform they mainly focus on? or do they have to rotate between both networks. I'm just curious because if it's between both networks why isn't there enough staff on bedrock. Sorry if this isn't feedback or a suggestion. I just didn't know where to put this.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
We basically apply for the version we play the most on, or if one plays on both they can apply for both networks. If you just applied for Java but you wish to be staff on Bedrock as well you can follow a specific training for it, but I don't think I can tell you too many details about that.

- Moved to The lobby as it fits better in there

Reactions: Technosword

Modulo

Dec 30, 2019
Probably the most significant reason that there are fewer Bedrock specific moderators despite it being a larger server is that the Bedrock server is a lot newer. The Bedrock server started in 2018 and the community had previously been quite small until about a year ago, whereas the Java community had been well established for well over 5 years. When looking for potential helpers, there is an emphasis on being active within the community, and really only in the past year have Bedrock players started being active in the general CubeCraft community. Because of this, I fully expect the next few waves of helpers to have more people who play primarily on Bedrock.

• Love
Reactions: Andyyy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom