Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I don't hate the idea, it gives players a chance to get an idea of how some games will work. But as others have said it is not as important as other things be worked on within the server. Maybe eventually! :)

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
I get the point of wanting to have a 1.8 and 1.9, although wouldn't it be easier to add it to the whole server than? Why only Skywars if you can get it all over.

As people have told, it's more important to fix the buggs that are in 1.9 PvP'ing at the moment. Than downgrading to 1.8 again or have it compatible with both.

de_Romeo26

Nov 2, 2015
I get the point of wanting to have a 1.8 and 1.9, although wouldn't it be easier to add it to the whole server than? Why only Skywars if you can get it all over.

As people have told, it's more important to fix the buggs that are in 1.9 PvP'ing at the moment. Than downgrading to 1.8 again or have it compatible with both.

In my opinion downgrading is of major importance too, because I think there will be loads of players who quit playing combat-related minigames due to the 1.9 update...

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
I actually discussed this possibility with one of our devs. It's possible, but it has some problems.

A. We'd literally need two versions of almost every game
B. Updating it would be a giant burden
C. It would just slow down progress on other projects like freebuild even more
D. I don't think our current server capacity could manage that big of an addition; we'd need to upgrade again for that.

In short, it's very unlikely that we'll be doing this. For now, we're going to wait and see if the pvp situation is really as bad as everyone's making it out to be (because honestly, I don't think it's so horrible as it is, just needs some getting used to)

If the new pvp is really breaking the games that badly, we'll come up with some solution, but for now, it seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom