Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyRoses

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2013
NOOBSSS YOU WILL GET BANNED!

As you have made your point in your previous messages, it'd be appreciated if you didn't spam similar messages on a thread post. He made it very clear what he was using and you could've tested it yourself by going in game and hitting f3 + b. As using these are allowed there is no need to make a fuss out of it.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As you have made your point in your previous messages, it'd be appreciated if you didn't spam similar messages on a thread post. He made it very clear what he was using and you could've tested it yourself by going in game and hitting f3 + b. As using these are allowed there is no need to make a fuss out of it.
To add onto that:
F3+B does not act like tracers. The white squares around players are the hit box of the entity. If you hit inside of the hitbox, you can deal damage to the player in PVP. Hence the name hitbox. These are found on shot arrows, snowballs, mobs, end crystals, armor stands, and pretty much almost everything that really moves and is not a placed block.
The blue line (vector) coming out of the players' face indicates which way a player is aiming, the red square around the hitbox shows you the Y-position of an entity's eyes.

Tracers usually are seen from behind blocks and allow players to have a line coming from their crosshair, allowing you to spot basically any player that has been rendered. F3+B ONLY shows you their hitbox, direction vector and eye level. All of those lines are not seen from anywhere as you need to have direct vision of the lines. (you won't see them from behind a wall)

Reactions: CommunistCactus
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom