Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mormeteor

Nov 17, 2015
Netherlands ,
Hey there,

So, today I was playing with my friend @xQT, doing some Eggwars and HG. We decided to mess around in the PVP server with our own kits. He made a new kit with which we could've some fun and we got into 1v1 battle. Yet he forgot to modify the rules. He wanted to leave the fight and I decided to go up to him and punch him with my fist, to start a fist-fight with him. I thought it would be fun to use my auto-clicker, as it was 1.8 pvp, so i could easily take him down. My auto-clicker on my gaming mouse is there on default. I almost never use it as it could get me kicked for sending too many packets. But as this fight was all fun and nothing serious, I decided to use it so we both could've a giggle. After pressing the button for 2 seconds I got banned by sentinel. I didn't know using an auto-clicker was bannable, and it most definitely was not my intention to break the rules and profit from my auto-clicker. I really want to be unbanned, or my ban to be changed. I really enjoy playing on Cubecraft and it was never my intention to disobey the server rules and profit from my auto-clicker.
I hope whoever reads this can show this to someone who can help me with this. If I posted this thread in the wrong department please let me know.

Your sincerely, MorMeteor.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
Quote from Telegamer pinned messages

Hello! Have you been banned by our anti-cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do, -First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. If it gets denied there is no way for you to get unbanned. ->Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc. -Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unbaned. Note that you should only contact him if you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players MLG on eggwars" won't get you far. * Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/ (No illegal modifications)
Do not use illegal clients/mods of any kind, unless they are on the list of allowed mods.
To see in more detail what mods are allowed: https://cbecrft.net/mods
If you are unsure if a mod is illegal, message a member of staff before using it.

I don't think you are getting unbanned because you were supposed to read the rules to know if
Autoclicker was allowed or not.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Hey there,

So, today I was playing with my friend @xQT, doing some Eggwars and HG. We decided to mess around in the PVP server with our own kits. He made a new kit with which we could've some fun and we got into 1v1 battle. Yet he forgot to modify the rules. He wanted to leave the fight and I decided to go up to him and punch him with my fist, to start a fist-fight with him. I thought it would be fun to use my auto-clicker, as it was 1.8 pvp, so i could easily take him down. My auto-clicker on my gaming mouse is there on default. I almost never use it as it could get me kicked for sending too many packets. But as this fight was all fun and nothing serious, I decided to use it so we both could've a giggle. After pressing the button for 2 seconds I got banned by sentinel. I didn't know using an auto-clicker was bannable, and it most definitely was not my intention to break the rules and profit from my auto-clicker. I really want to be unbanned, or my ban to be changed. I really enjoy playing on Cubecraft and it was never my intention to disobey the server rules and profit from my auto-clicker.
I hope whoever reads this can show this to someone who can help me with this. If I posted this thread in the wrong department please let me know.

Your sincerely, MorMeteor.

Hello! You can appeal here for your ban. Since using an auto-clicker is illegal regardless of the circumstances or situation, it's doubtful that you will be unbanned. "I didn't know using an auto-clicker was bannable" it's your responsibility to read and follow the rules which can be found here.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please message me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom