Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think this guy has like a bunch of accounts he just spams on. Like I think he has one named joe lee. Just ignore him, he just want to make it look like he is really active in the community.
That is the legend himself, Joe Lee (he changed his name)

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Last time I checked, Sentinel bans usually take 3-5 days to be looked at. Admins and moderators cant look at it because they dont actually know what happened, since they dont work with Sentinel. There's a chance that the bridging wasn't the reason of the ban, maybe it was something else. Sentinel isn't perfect, just wait for the response

(and 9 days =/= 2 weeks)

Reactions: Dualninja

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Last time I checked, Sentinel bans usually take 3-5 days to be looked at. Admins and moderators cant look at it because they dont actually know what happened, since they dont work with Sentinel. There's a chance that the bridging wasn't the reason of the ban, maybe it was something else. Sentinel isn't perfect, just wait for the response

(and 9 days =/= 2 weeks)
I think you should be aware of a couple things.

1. I have already waited 3 days, plus another 9 days on top would equate to 12
2. Keyword Nearly not Exactly
3. I think it is quite obvious from watching the video that I was not using any sort of "unfair advantages" before I was banned, but a Developer rejected my appeal, most likely because they were too lazy to watch the video evidence.
4. Just like every ban appeal why does it make a difference that they were banned by sentinel, just because they were banned by sentinel does not mean that mods should not be able to deal with the ban or take an executive decision if an injustice is occuring.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think you should be aware of a couple things.

1. I have already waited 3 days, plus another 9 days on top would equate to 12
2. Keyword Nearly not Exactly
3. I think it is quite obvious from watching the video that I was not using any sort of "unfair advantages" before I was banned, but a Developer rejected my appeal, most likely because they were too lazy to watch the video evidence.
4. Just like every ban appeal why does it make a difference that they were banned by sentinel, just because they were banned by sentinel does not mean that mods should not be able to deal with the ban or take an executive decision if an injustice is occuring.
Because sentinel devs have access to logs that show stuff like ping, cps, alerts etc, while the non devs dont know as much about Sentinel since they arent experienced devs
If you got denied that means you triggered a part of the anticheat that you dont know, so you couldve been banned for a whole new reason

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Because sentinel devs have access to logs that show stuff like ping, cps, alerts etc, while the non devs dont know as much about Sentinel since they arent experienced devs
If you got denied that means you triggered a part of the anticheat that you dont know, so you couldve been banned for a whole new reason
But why do logs matter when there is clear video evidence of the ban being false, if i was banned for a whole new reason then why can't my ban explicitly say instead of saying "unfair advantage". Anyone who watches the video will know it's false and considering my Cubecraft account is level 118 I doubt I would ever use any sort of "unfair advantage" ingame.

For the record I have never used a texture pack or client ever on bedrock, so that isn't the reason.

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
But why do logs matter when there is clear video evidence of the ban being false
Because that video was a re creation, not from the actual time of the ban. If they accepted that, other players can easily get away with cheats
if i was banned for a whole new reason then why can't my ban explicitly say instead of saying "unfair advantage".
(This is a guess from another server) because if the player genuinely got false banned, they shouldnt know why. It makes some staff members jobs easier if the player says something like "i wasnt autoclicking" for example. If they actually didnt, they wouldnt know thats why they were banned. Thats a guess though
considering my Cubecraft account is level 118 I doubt I would ever use any sort of "unfair advantage" ingame.
Logically understandable, but since I was bashed for getting the #1 sg leaderboard player banned, it shows that anyone can do that. Though I do see your point here, its not a defense

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Because that video was a re creation, not from the actual time of the ban. If they accepted that, other players can easily get away with cheats

(This is a guess from another server) because if the player genuinely got false banned, they shouldnt know why. It makes some staff members jobs easier if the player says something like "i wasnt autoclicking" for example. If they actually didnt, they wouldnt know thats why they were banned. Thats a guess though

Logically understandable, but since I was bashed for getting the #1 sg leaderboard player banned, it shows that anyone can do that. Though I do see your point here, its not a defense
Again, I don't think you watched the video, I show a clip of the moment I got banned and what I did, the recreation I made is not the video evidence I am using to appeal. The ban is so obviously false and clearly Devs were too incompetent to look at the video evidence.
I've had messages from mods saying they will try and help me get unbanned because even moderators can clearly see its unjust.

The developers for cubecraft are probably the most incompetent I've ever seen. Whether it comes to bug fixing or testing their games. They always fail to do their job properly.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom