Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
Hey man how come the video cuts and there are two completely different player counts? At the start there were 788 and then the video did an obvious quick cut at 0:39 the player count is 2233 and I know for a fact it did not jump that high (Slow it down to see) you edited this to make it look like that

Basically the video makes it look like the whole pig thing was the reason he was banned and like a min later he tries to rejoin but suddenly the player count has gone up real high which shows he cut that part and put it in and it couldn't be anymore obvious..

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
Hey man how come the video cuts and there are two completely different player counts? At the start there were 788 and then the video did an obvious quick cut at 0:39 the player count is 2233 and I know for a fact it did not jump that high (Slow it down to see) you edited this to make it look like that

Basically the video makes it look like the whole pig thing was the reason he was banned and like a min later he tries to rejoin but suddenly the player count has gone up real high which shows he cut that part and put it in and it couldn't be anymore obvious..
good find so players are not getting banned for obvious cheating and fake proof gets them unbanned lol

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands

I really got banned by riding the pig, it also happened to my friend. Tbh I don't know about the player counts, I stopped my recording at 00:39 the part where I was kicked, at that moment I didn't realise yet that I was banned. Then I started recording again to show that I was banned. And that I was just on badlion.

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
I really got banned by riding the pig, it also happened to my friend. Tbh I don't know about the player counts, I stopped my recording at 00:39 the part where I was kicked, at that moment I didn't realise yet that I was banned. Then I started recording again to show that I was banned. And that I was just on badlion.
It says sentinel caught you cheating so that was an obvious ban, you cut it there and added that on right after you were on the pig so the ban message would look like it was caused by the pig I can see that, not trying to start anything but you edited it.. The video is cut at 0:28 and then you recorded the rejoin later and put them together.. And you said you stopped the recording at 0:39 but it clearly carries on after that

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands

Basically the video makes it look like the whole pig thing was the reason he was banned and like a min later he tries to rejoin but suddenly the player count has gone up real high which shows he cut that part and put it in and it couldn't be anymore obvious..[/QU
It says sentinel caught you cheating so that was an obvious ban, you cut it there and added that on right after you were on the pig so the ban message would look like it was caused by the pig I can see that, not trying to start anything but you edited it.. The video is cut at 0:28 and then you recorded the rejoin later and put them together..
It says sentinel caught you cheating so that was an obvious ban, you cut it there and added that on right after you were on the pig so the ban message would look like it was caused by the pig I can see that, not trying to start anything but you edited it.. The video is cut at 0:28 and then you recorded the rejoin later and put them together..

I feel so sorry for you that you don't believe me, the reason I got a ban was because I was riding the pig. I didn't cut the video at 0:28. I can even prove it to you dude. But then you need to add me on discord. Even I feel like I don't have to prove u anything, because I know I'm right.

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018

He shows the ban screen twice and the player count twice in the login screen.

Don't quite think it's maliciously edited as the ban time on both occasions shows 6 days 23 hours remaining each time he shows the ban screen despite the player counts changing from 2000 to 700.

Probs just an error with the client fetching player count.

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands

Don't quite think it's maliciously edited as the ban time on both occasions shows 6 days 23 hours remaining each time he shows the ban screen despite the player counts changing from 2000 to 700.

Probs just an error with the client fetching player count or cubecraft's side.

Thank you, I appreciate that

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com

Probs just an error with the client fetching player count or cubecraft's side.
Maybe, he did say he cut it at one point and then started recording later on, I just wrote what I felt but it doesn't matter because he's unbanned anyays.. To
Vuurvogeltje sorry if that felt like I was trying to go at you I was just writing what I thought about what I saw

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe, he did say he cut it at one point and then started recording later on, I just wrote what I felt but it doesn't matter because he's unbanned anyays.. To
Vuurvogeltje sorry if that felt like I was trying to go at you I was just writing what I thought about what I saw

Ye also he got unbanned. Sentinel appeals process means that Sentinel bans usually go to the anticheat developer who would check the anticheat logs to see if the player is lying or not. I'm guessing because he got unbanned, the anticheat developer would have looked at the appeal and then looked at logs to see if it matched up with his statement. (which it probably did as he got unbanned)

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands

To tell you, I'm not a hacker. I play on cubecraft almost everyday.

I can tell you the story so you might understand it a little bit better. So last night I was playing with my 2 friends, and we were in the lobby because I was grabbing a drink. (After that we were planning on playing more eggwars) When I came back my friend DylanYals was on those flying pigs and then got banned. So I thought it was really weird. So I decided to do it myself and record it to get evidence if I would get banned (I didn't really expect to get banned because it's just a gadget I was using). Then, I got kicked, so I thought I only got kicked so I stopped the recording at 00:39. Then when I tried to join, I realised I was banned, and decided to record again. at that point I recorded twice, once to show I was just on badlion and not hacking. And once a part which I cut where I show u that I was banned.

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands
Ye also he got unbanned. Sentinel appeals process means that Sentinel bans usually go to the anticheat developer who would check the anticheat logs to see if the player is lying or not. I'm guessing because he got unbanned, the anticheat developer would have looked at the appeal and then looked at logs to see if it matched up with his statement. (which it probably did as he got unbanned)

Thank you!

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
To tell you, I'm not a hacker. I play on cubecraft almost everyday.

I can tell you the story so you might understand it a little bit better. So last night I was playing with my 2 friends, and we were in the lobby because I was grabbing a drink. (After that we were planning on playing more eggwars) When I came back my friend DylanYals was on those flying pigs and then got banned. So I thought it was really weird. So I decided to do it myself and record it to get evidence if I would get banned (I didn't really expect to get banned because it's just a gadget I was using). Then, I got kicked, so I thought I only got kicked so I stopped the recording at 00:39. Then when I tried to join, I realised I was banned, and decided to record again. at that point I recorded twice, once to show I was just on badlion and not hacking. And once a part which I cut where I show u that I was banned.
So you say you wanted to see if you would get banned for using the flying pig but you don't record yourself getting banned instead you cut the video then record that bit? Thats what you said just there by saying "Once to show I was just on badlion and once a part which I cut where I show u that I was banned" if the flying pig got you banned why didn't you carry on recording how come it cuts right there then you add the other part you recorded and put it perfectly intime to make it look like you got banned but then go on to say it's two parts? You did that with intent and the pig does not get anyone banned..

In your video you had no lag in mine I have annoying lag spikes and it's perfectly fine

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands
So you say you wanted to see if you would get banned for using the flying pig but you don't record yourself getting banned instead you cut the video then record that bit? Thats what you said just there by saying "Once to show I was just on badlion and once a part which I cut where I show u that I was banned" if the flying pig got you banned why didn't you carry on recording how come it cuts right there then you add the other part you recorded and put it perfectly intime to make it look like you got banned but then go on to say it's two parts? You did that with intent and the pig does not get anyone banned..

In your video you had no lag in mine I have annoying lag spikes and it's perfectly fine

I recorded myself getting banned, that was the point where I got kicked. At that point I didn't realise I got banned so I stopped the recording. Then when I tried to join I was banned so I decided to record again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom