Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
I recorded myself getting banned, that was the point where I got kicked. At that point I didn't realise I got banned so I stopped the recording. Then when I tried to join I was banned so I decided to record again.
So you get kicked and it has that sentinel message but don't realise you got banned so stopped recording? So then why put it right after and not show the kick message? You knew you got banned and put them together lol

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands
So you get kicked and it has that sentinel message but don't realise you got banned so stopped recording? So then why put it right after and not show the kick message? You knew you got banned and put them together lol

The kick happened when I was flying on the pig, so I thought I only got kicked, and not banned.

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
Why would Vuurvogeltje use hacks on a level 55 / Diamond rank account? It doesn't make sense

I'm pretty sure there are a few reasons why you didn't get banned and Vuurvogeltje did
What are the few reasons? Maybe I am not seeing them?

D

Deleted member 492126

What are the few reasons?
Maybe:
- It depends on the version you are using (for example, 1.8 and 1.14 can be buggy sometimes)
- or this is a Sentinel bug which happens sometimes
- or Vuurvogeltje had high ping while recording his video
- or maybe he just got banned randomly

I think this is just a bug

I just don't see any reasons why someone would use hacks on a level 55 account. I might be wrong tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Lookatyourselflel

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
Vuurvogeltje help me to understand this, you said your friend got banned for it so you wanted to record it but when you got kicked with a sentinel message you said you didn't think you were banned and stopped recording? If you got banned for the pig surely you would have tried to rejoin right there without cutting the video? The pig video and the sentinel ban were both different times and the player count proves that but the way you edited it makes it look like the sentinel ban was straight after you were flying on the pig

Mar 19, 2019
The Netherlands
Vuurvogeltje help me to understand this, you said your friend got banned for it so you wanted to record it but when you got kicked with a sentinel message you said you didn't think you were banned and stopped recording? If you got banned for the pig surely you would have tried to rejoin right there without cutting the video? The pig video and the sentinel ban were both different times and the player count proves that but the way you edited it makes it look like the sentinel ban was straight after you were flying on the pig

You're not understanding it.

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
You're not understanding it.
Look all I want to say is that you knew you were banned as the cut starts from when you are in the menu so you had already joined to see the ban, and if you were trying to see if it would ban you like what happened to your friend why would you stop recording if it kicked you for "sentinel caught you cheating" as that is what you were recording for as you said? When the player count jumps that is a different video and then it cuts again to where you have your minecraft in the menu and the player count is back to normal, obviously the cuts are clear and you stated yourself that you did that. It may come across that I want you banned but I don't know you this is just what was said and was obvious from the video ok

D

Deleted member 112709

This actually is legit lol. I just went on the 1.8 network trying it out and it banned me.

D

Deleted member 112709

I just tried it on 1.8 and I didn't get banned so idk if I believe you
Constantly spawn it after 5 second so you immediately get onto a new one before you fall down. At least that's what I did to try and replicate it.

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
Constantly spawn it after 5 second so you immediately get onto a new one before you fall down. At least that's what I did to try and replicate it.
I tried that with my head facing down so I would get on the next one instantly but nothing happens, I was using vanilla 1.8

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Guys, he isn't lying. I just tested it on my alt with a staff member, and guess what?
upload_2019-11-14_8-57-36.png
hello very nice mod, no need to remove the appeal code as I'm already unbanned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom