Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyvh

Novice Member
Dec 30, 2018
Tunisia
i was offline and i tried joining cube and i found out that i was banned by sentinel for cheating! Like wth this is my third time getting false banned on cube. And now i have to wait 7 days to play just because i got banned when i wasnt even online! Great.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
i was offline and i tried joining cube and i found out that i was banned by sentinel for cheating! Like wth this is my third time getting false banned on cube. And now i have to wait 7 days to play just because i got banned when i wasnt even online! Great.
The only thing that you can do is to appeal on appeals.cubecraft.net.
I hope that will solve your problem.

TBIWOG

Jun 12, 2020
this is not the place you appeal!

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Man thats rough. The same thing happened to my friend. The fact that sentinel does as many false bans as real bans, and then the staff wont approve an appeal is really REALLY irritating. I hope the new sentinel devs will stop messing around and actually get to work cuz oml

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, what is your username?

walvismax

Apr 7, 2020
Normal you get a appeal code so you can send a appeal to appeals.cubecraft.net. And their you can say that you were banned when you were offline. And normally you get unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom