• No

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pipiklatie

Jan 18, 2017
The Netherlands
I have been banned 3 times in this month 2x my appeal got accepted. But now they accused me of teaming which i think i was not. They denied my appeal and just want to know what you think about this. I was just going for the dude who was low hp then i ran blocked myself up on the arcade block and was ready to schoot the guy who i think was following me.

The Video:

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Unfair or not you must appeal at appeals.cubecraft.net to get a chance to receive unban or you have to start a conversation with the staff member that punished you.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I'm just going to lock this thread since it doesn't really need support, and the thread owner got in conversation as he said.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom