Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

magicdirt092

Feb 11, 2021
I got an idea for a game which is quite fun. I already played it with my friends. Its some kind of football, but I cant axactly explain how to do it. its easier to show it in my world, so it would be great, if an admin came to my world and see, how the game works

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
I suggest that in the future before making any more suggestions you read this thread which explains some good ideas on how to post proper suggestions.

You have shared nothing about what the game is like other than "some kind of football"
No admins are going to spend their valuable time going to your world to see a game they know nothing about

In order to actually vote on this, it needs to have much more content since we dont know anything about it. Is it a team game? How many on a team? How long does it last? Is there an objective? Is is a PvP or arcade game? How is the winner decided? Should it be featured or permanent?

That's just a very small handful of things that need answering before anyone can even consider this suggestion.

Reactions: Conea64 and Hqteful

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
You have to explain what the game looks like, maybe even add some images, explain how to play it, etc
once you have explained a little bit about the game you could add a poll to see what other people think,
and like @KitsuneToru said before "No admins are going to spend time going to see a game they know nothing about"

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom