Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TransGans

Well-Known Member
Jul 12, 2015
34
18
84
24
I was just wondering how often you come across a sword like this. Has anyone ever gotten something similar?
2020-07-31_15.01.14.png

Combining two of these would cost 22 levels, which is hard to do, but with some slime wands, breeding/killing chickens, mining diamonds, smelting ores, trading with villagers, killing witches, its possible, given that you are at peace with the last remaining player. I thought this was interesting enough to share. If not, shame on me.
2020-07-31_15.03.47.png
 

XxtorroxX

Well-Known Member
Feb 16, 2020
67
18
84
27
Conseguí una espada filo 4 comerciando con aldeanos, estaba buena pero ni cerca de la tuya que buena 🔝🔝
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom