Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I think we've broken the staff team. I think all our complaining about the new update has legit given them a mental breakdown. I think we have bc look at this.

edited.jpg

So my OP of my suggestion which I made last night was edited by a moderator bc the video I included to show some examples of ratings had the ip of another server. However, lets take a look at that OP.
no longer exists.jpg

Oh look at this! I clearly stated that the server the video is on NO LONGER EXISTS, as can be clearly seen as I underlined it in red.

Staff, I legit do feel sry for you as we now seem to have taken your sanity and locked it up in a cage. But tbh it was kinda obvious this chat update would be controversial. It now seems that Cube is ALOT more kid friendly than being officially partnered with Mojang requires. Anyway, staff plz improve and listen to what the community wants bc ppl > power.

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
yes, i feel sorry for them, although i never ranted about one of there updates ever. just seeing the many threads saying "switch it back" or "why u do dis?" must be painful. But I guess that is what they say on the helper application " You have to be thick-skinned."

The Cubecraft negativity levels have reached the Donald Trump negativity levels

Reactions: Lilleh__
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom