Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hereiskirstin

Aug 1, 2017
Hello everyone!

When playing Eggwars solo, I caught dark green and orange communicating in targeting me. I am not sure if it is teaming or just some innocent collaboration.

A second argument I have for it being teaming is that orange was distracted on my island for a whole one and a half minute, enough time for dark green to build from the sub-mid to orange's island and break their egg (Which would have cost about... well, 15 seconds? Anyone who was not helping each other would take that chance.) Dark green instead went to my island to do, well, about nothing productive but to possibly distract me.

("Steve" refers to the orange player, through his armor it can be seen he resembles Steve. (2:22)

Can I report these players?

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey buddy.
If you see two or more players standing next to each other in a solo gamode(Or if they are from different teams in a team gamode) and if they are not fighting, then it is teaming.
But they weren't on one island as far as I saw.
Sure, they didn't fight between each other, but they weren't really close.
For me, that is not teaming, sorry.

hereiskirstin

Aug 1, 2017
Sparing is not bannable, right? Kind of a pity considering it gives players an advantage and others (eg me) in situations like this a severe disadvantage, but I don't think I should go on a rant about it.

hereiskirstin

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you for the help. It is always convenient to have another's neutral perspective, especially since I was at boiling point while playing and then completely frustrated.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes, this is clear crossteaming. At 2:27 you can see safwan_f15 come to your island with a bow, in fact he is still on it when you respawn and ignores the orange. The signals they made to each other earlier in the game adds more evidence that they were teaming.

safwan_f15 always teams in solo, I don't quite understand how he hasn't been permanently banned yet. I kid you not, every game we are in together in solo, he always crossteams with someone. I always rush him now just to get him to ragequit, but with the amount of crossteaming he does I'm shocked how he isn't permanently banned yet.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Like Santa said, At 2:30 you clearly see Safwan_F15 running away from Orange instead of attacking him and going for his egg himself. When Safwan_F15 ran away from your island, you can see him watching you dieing on the minecart. In that time he can easly can get Orange's egg.

I would report them for this and type in "Extra information" what Santa and I said. This will help the staff member who's dealing with your report to better understand the situation.

Reactions: SpankMeSanta

byelol

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2019
the void
I don't think it/isn't teaming either, I talk to people in my games a lot of the times as well. I had a 2 min convo with a player then broke their egg and killed them but it could warrant a warning or some sort of light punishment.

D

Deleted member 421664

Hello, I'd say that isn't teaming.

Reason

-They need to PVP you 2v1
-They need to do things together.

Thank you.

hereiskirstin

Aug 1, 2017
Thank you both for the help, then I am going to report them. I am glad that I can bring some justice, but I agree that permanent bans should be enforced in these cases.

hereiskirstin

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, I'd say that isn't teaming.

Reason

-They need to PVP you 2v1
-They need to do things together.

Thank you.
Thank you for your opinion too! I am going to report them because I have nothing to lose by doing so, and if it gets closed... Then so be it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom