Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 13, 2022
Hey, so I recently came across two people that were building things they shouldn't have. These things included a stick with two blocks next to it and a sign which stated "FU". While I was reporting them I came across an issue I didn't really know what they should be reported for I read the rules and couldn't really get a great answer. Please and thank you.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
Hi,

Building inappropriate things/builds falls under the category of trolling. You can report them both for trolling but video evidence is required for inappropriate builds. If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask them here.

Jan 13, 2022
Hi,

Building inappropriate things/builds falls under the category of trolling. You can report them both for trolling but video evidence is required for inappropriate builds. If you have any more questions, don’t hesitate to ask them here.
Ok, I do have video evidence of them building the things that I listed. I was going to report them for trolling but wanted to double check with someone since this is my first forum report. Thank you for your help and hard work you put into cubecraft.

Reactions: ToonBer
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Reesle wrote on human being's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈 🧁
… and congrats on 450 messages!
Top Bottom