Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

6A4 Gaming

Nov 10, 2018
So I purchased PLUS last month and i got it. But I didnt buy it this month I demand a refund because I didnt purchase this product.

It literally says it's a 'monthly subscription', implying that you need to 'unsubscribe' to stop the automatic monthly transaction. I'm pretty sure you get more information about this when buying the plus rank so maybe you should actually read the entire thing next time instead of being lazy.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
It literally says it's a 'monthly subscription', implying that you need to 'unsubscribe' to stop the automatic monthly transaction. I'm pretty sure you get more information about this when buying the plus rank so maybe you should actually read the entire thing next time instead of being lazy.
In the 1st email is indeed all information including how to unsubscribe.

Reactions: CubeTale

millsmolls

Dec 15, 2018
Mhm, it's a subscription, which basically means it takes money from you each month and you get the rank again. I'm not sure what you have to do to unsubscribe, maybe ask someone else? But yeah, that is why. ;)

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
It's monthly you have to cancel it before.

Talk to support if you still find this a problem.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom