Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kabesuu

Nov 3, 2017
Poland
Hey!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the beginning I would like to apologize for the level of my English, but I am from Poland and I have to use translator. :P
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But never mind, let's get to the topic. When I want to join CubeCraft, or I get kicked, or I will come in but after a few seconds it will be the same (after joining the lobby). The latter can be delayed, but not for long (when I do not move after joining). Then I can even choose a game, but after joining the game lobby, it becomes known what. Once in a really long time, I can play for a while, but it is not comfortable. And here is my question: how to fix it? I'd like to play CubeCraft because it's my favorite server. I doubt it is the fault of my Interent, because on other servers I have a lot of ping, but I can play. Help!

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey!
At the beginning I would like to apologize for the level of my English, but I am from Poland and I have to use translator. :p
But never mind, let's get to the topic. When I want to join CubeCraft, or I get kicked, or I will come in but after a few seconds it will be the same (after joining the lobby). The latter can be delayed, but not for long (when I do not move after joining). Then I can even choose a game, but after joining the game lobby, it becomes known what. Once in a really long time, I can play for a while, but it is not comfortable. And here is my question: how to fix it? I'd like to play CubeCraft because it's my favorite server. I doubt it is the fault of my Interent, because on other servers I have a lot of ping, but I can play. Help!
I know you said it isnt internet, but that is always a possability. Your probably connected to your minecraft account in a weird way, but like said above, provide screenshots and most of us players will be able to help!

Kabesuu

Nov 3, 2017
Poland
I try to enter every day, but once I enter the lobby, I'm getting kicked with this message: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: the existing connection has been abruptly closed by the remote host.
blont.png

Kabesuu

Nov 3, 2017
Poland
Oh! I totally forgot to say that about six months ago (maybe a little more) I had Windows 8.1 and I played CubeCraft in Lucky Islands without any problem. I was thrown out once for a really long time. Now I have Windows 10 and to be honest I forgot about CubeCraft and started to want to play a month ago. I do not know if this will bring something to the subject, but I think it's quite strange. :P

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I try to enter every day, but once I enter the lobby, I'm getting kicked with this message: Internal Exception: java.io.IOException: the existing connection has been abruptly closed by the remote host.View attachment 142023

Oh! I totally forgot to say that about six months ago (maybe a little more) I had Windows 8.1 and I played CubeCraft in Lucky Islands without any problem. I was thrown out once for a really long time. Now I have Windows 10 and to be honest I forgot about CubeCraft and started to want to play a month ago. I do not know if this will bring something to the subject, but I think it's quite strange. :p
Maybe because your computer isnt 100% updated? I get that same internal exception, but that only happens when i am about to time out which happens to me about one or two times a day.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
My computer is 100% updated. I don't know how to fix this. I want to play on CubeCraft! :(((
I've looked through some fora and have seen these solutions pop up quite a few times.

- reinstall Java / update Java
- reinstall Minecraft
- Use a different Minecraft version
- Stop using certain mods / start using Optifine
- Reset / restart internet modem

Reactions: The Lord Pleb

Kabesuu

Nov 3, 2017
Poland
-Done
-Done
-When I'm using 1.11.2 or 1.12.1, I can play 1 round of game (for example Lucky Islands) but after this, I'm getting kicked
-I'm using only OptiFine
-Done
But it's still not comfortable to join to server after every game :/

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I've looked through some fora and have seen these solutions pop up quite a few times.

- reinstall Java / update Java
- reinstall Minecraft
- Use a different Minecraft version
- Stop using certain mods / start using Optifine
- Reset / restart internet modem
Seria mejor que trataras esos consejos!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom