Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Try to relog, that may sovle your problem, also, could you be a little bit more clear about your problem, I think I can help you much better when I exactly know what your problem is, anyways, try to relog, if your problem stays for a long time, please contact one of our staff members! :)

Jakob Uthoff

Mar 29, 2017
Okay, thanks. I keep playing and winning (and loosing) and I'm breaking eggs but I'm not getting the 50 points it said I got in the chat. Ive logged of and have had days between sessions. If there is anyway to reset accounts I'm fine with that because I'm only level 4 and I have only 125 points

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Okay, thanks. I keep playing and winning (and loosing) and I'm breaking eggs but I'm not getting the 50 points it said I got in the chat. Ive logged of and have had days between sessions. If there is anyway to reset accounts I'm fine with that because I'm only level 4 and I have only 125 points
I don't think there is a way to reset your whole account, I really don't know how you could fix this, please contact one of our staff members, they will help you to solve your problem.
Thanks for reading and I hope your point bug will be fixed as soon as possible! :)

Jakob Uthoff

Mar 29, 2017
I don't think there is a way to reset your whole account, I really don't know how you could fix this, please contact one of our staff members, they will help you to solve your problem.
Thanks for reading and I hope your point bug will be fixed as soon as possible! :)
Thanks, I'll be sure to contact the staff :)

Reactions: Troublesomee

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay

It's not your account, It's the server bug I already reported this yesterday

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Cool senior moderator!
who here got mice with holes on them

how do you even clean those things

i plan to buy the hyperx pulsefire haste but i have zero idea on how to clean it

give advice please 🙏🙏🙏
Top Bottom