Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Try to relog, that may sovle your problem, also, could you be a little bit more clear about your problem, I think I can help you much better when I exactly know what your problem is, anyways, try to relog, if your problem stays for a long time, please contact one of our staff members! :)

Jakob Uthoff

Mar 29, 2017
Okay, thanks. I keep playing and winning (and loosing) and I'm breaking eggs but I'm not getting the 50 points it said I got in the chat. Ive logged of and have had days between sessions. If there is anyway to reset accounts I'm fine with that because I'm only level 4 and I have only 125 points

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Okay, thanks. I keep playing and winning (and loosing) and I'm breaking eggs but I'm not getting the 50 points it said I got in the chat. Ive logged of and have had days between sessions. If there is anyway to reset accounts I'm fine with that because I'm only level 4 and I have only 125 points
I don't think there is a way to reset your whole account, I really don't know how you could fix this, please contact one of our staff members, they will help you to solve your problem.
Thanks for reading and I hope your point bug will be fixed as soon as possible! :)

Jakob Uthoff

Mar 29, 2017
I don't think there is a way to reset your whole account, I really don't know how you could fix this, please contact one of our staff members, they will help you to solve your problem.
Thanks for reading and I hope your point bug will be fixed as soon as possible! :)
Thanks, I'll be sure to contact the staff :)

Reactions: Troublesomee

Makanaski

Novice Member
Mar 26, 2017
Uruguay

It's not your account, It's the server bug I already reported this yesterday

Reactions: Power Ranger
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.