Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

andyschofie

Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2016
Hi, I don't seem to be having any issues logging in are you able to try again and make sure you are using the correct email and password when logging in? You could also try resetting your password by clicking the forgotten password button, entering your email and following the link that is sent to you

Chubby

Jun 25, 2016
Hi, I don't seem to be having any issues logging in are you able to try again and make sure you are using the correct email and password when logging in? You could also try resetting your password by clicking the forgotten password button, entering your email and following the link that is sent to you
Only now that I have seen! I have to register first, but thanks for the help ;)

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
@TheFastBowler The link that you posted is your private link to register with btw, to register run the command /registerreports in game and follow the link
Oh yeah. Also, is there a bug with the report not accepting? I created a report and click on "report" at the bottom of the page after doing everything correctly, with evidence etc but my report is not being created.

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Oh yeah. Also, is there a bug with the report not accepting? I created a report and click on "report" at the bottom of the page after doing everything correctly, with evidence etc but my report is not being created.
Maybe your video is too long. Is it longer than 5 minutes? All videos must be less than 5 minutes.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Top Bottom