Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 2, 2019
Dear Cubecraft Staff,
I am a player that has been playing Eggwars for a very long time. I played back when there were still signs showing the type of maps and type of teams for Eggwars. It was my favorite game in Minecraft. I eventually stopped playing Minecraft in general and just got back to it. I was very excite for some Eggwars to find out that all the team games I join with my friend are not duos. I even thought that there weren't any duos games anymore and was extremely disappointed. I was also upset when I found out that all the signs were gone and you need Iron rank in order to pick a map, especially a duos map. I ended up buying the Iron rank from Paypal because the Mastercard was apparently declined when I tried to use that. I was very let down to find out that all the duos maps are inactive and there was absolutely no point for me to buy the rank, and no point for me to even be on Cubecraft anymore. Please let me get a refund on the 4 GBP or the 5.36 USD in my case. I'll show any screenshots I need to prove that I bought it and what account. My Minecraft account is Alex_FireBurnin.

Thank you,
Alex

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
First of all, I highly doubt they will refund you. It was your choice to buy the rank, and you know the advantages you get out of it and what you can do with it. If there are no duo maps, but then I’m speaking of litterally no 2-player maps, not just your favourite map, then either it’s just a matter of patience or it’s broken and the fastest and easiest way to report this is in staff-help via our Discord, but don’t assume it’s broken too fast. Wait at least 3-5 minutes and if there’s not a single 2-player map during that time, feel free to report it. Also, we didn’t make the Iron rank purely for Eggwars, there are still other things you can do with it as well.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
If you want a refund, you need to email sales@cubecraft.net with your transaction ID and request you want. They will confirm that the item purchased was within the last 2 weeks, if it's not, a refund will not be given. If it is, they will refund and remove all of the items given to you (even items from cubelets).

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
For the last 2 months there were always 2-player maps to join, always. I haven't encountered this problem yet on 1.8.

And Iron rank can do more then just map selection. You get more friend slots, have bigger parties, type in colour etc.

But as of refunds, you have the right to get refunded for any reason within 14 days of the original purchase date.

Reactions: Eli
Jan 2, 2019
First of all, I highly doubt they will refund you. It was your choice to buy the rank, and you know the advantages you get out of it and what you can do with it. If there are no duo maps, but then I’m speaking of litterally no 2-player maps, not just your favourite map, then either it’s just a matter of patience or it’s broken and the fastest and easiest way to report this is in staff-help via our Discord, but don’t assume it’s broken too fast. Wait at least 3-5 minutes and if there’s not a single 2-player map during that time, feel free to report it. Also, we didn’t make the Iron rank purely for Eggwars, there are still other things you can do with it as well.
I truly don't care if it's my favorite duo map or a random one, I just want to play duos. I've waited 10 minutes for a single person to join a duo map and haven't seen one. 1 person isn't even enough to start anyways. I'm on Cubecraft just for EggWars. Nothing else, but thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: Dr_IJsbeer

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
I truly don't care if it's my favorite duo map or a random one, I just want to play duos. I've waited 10 minutes for a single person to join a duo map and haven't seen one. 1 person isn't even enough to start anyways. I'm on Cubecraft just for EggWars. Nothing else, but thanks for the reminder.

There are plenty of duos EggWars games open, but you need to join during hours when lots of players are on (1500+). Usually this is the case throughout morning and mid-day. If you are trying to play at night, then you're gonna have more trouble.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom