Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
So everyone has run into one of those minesharp advertising bots, right?
Well I got a little revenge

(By the way, this guy hasn't been banned yet, so please do!)

Pay_back_mofo_s.png

I went to their server to advertise Cubecraft.

Last edited:

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
UHMM dude sorry to tell you but it isn't them (the minesharp staff) sending bots, and they are trying to ban those players on their own server too.
:/
Do research next time!
Server raiding is bad.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The server can't do anything about those bots. If they ban them the rest will come and the bots will come with more peops

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
UHMM dude sorry to tell you but it isn't them (the minesharp staff) sending bots, and they are trying to ban those players on their own server too.
:/
Do research next time!
Server raiding is bad.
I didn't have the chance to ask them, I was just making sure that they're aware of it...

I did think it was them being apart of that whole advertising issue considering it's a very small server

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I didn't have the chance to ask them, I was just making sure that they're aware of it...

I did think it was them being apart of that whole advertising issue considering it's a very small server
This doesn't mean you aren't wrong.

If you didn't have chance to ask, you could've just not raided them... Or check their forums, that would've been faster.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
As stated by @Ping Ether , the Minesharp team is aware of the bots and Minesharp is even banning the bots on their own server. These bots are probably sent by a pair of wannabes on MInesharp.

And remember that advertising for CubeCraft there only hurts CubeCraft's reputation...
Shhhhhh
Don't worry
It's what the cool kids do these days
Jump on the hate train bois ;)

Reactions: zNarwhal

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Reactions: BanBoy

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
So everyone has run into one of those minesharp advertising bots, right?
Well I got a little revenge

(By the way, this guy hasn't been banned yet, so please do!)

Pay_back_mofo_s.png

I went to their server to advertise Cubecraft, and half of them were screaming "HELP MOD!!!! THERES A GUY ADVERTISING HELP!!!!"
Whinny little dogs they have on that server.
It's also a VERY pay to win server.

LOL REKT!!!!!

N

Nikboo

The Minesharp staff team is also banning those who advertise on other servers. They do not approve of people doing this and they are not involved with the advertisement on CCG.

If you see any Bots advertising on Cubecraft then report them in the reports section.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Tigerishabyss6

Oct 10, 2016
Hello CubeCraft community! My name is Tiger, a fellow moderator on MineSharp. We are already aware of the spam bots on your server and others. As said many times above, we aren't associated with any of these false messages, and we can not really do anything about this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are trying our best.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Please don't advertise CubeCraft on other servers, it doesn't help us at all, it only ruins our reputation. Just report the advertisers in the correct section.
Hello CubeCraft community! My name is Tiger, a fellow moderator on MineSharp. We are already aware of the spam bots on your server and others. As said many times above, we aren't associated with any of these false messages, and we can not really do anything about this. Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are trying our best.
Locked.

Reactions: Gainfullterror
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom