Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
I think there slowly coding and porting games over to the bedrock network,
(probably Popular ---> Less Popular) Like how CTF (BlockWars), LuckyBlock, Skyblock ect.

Reactions: CrispyGem42

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
tbh i feel like TD would get way more attention if people actually knew how to play, it also needs a big update that not only adds stuff, but also balances the game more maybe

Reactions: LeCastel

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
You need to know it will take them a while till they bring all game modes to cube since Coding on the Java platform has their own events (code-wise) and bedrock has their own events (code-wise) so they'll need to change a lot of their code to make it working on bedrock.

Reactions: Jiivan
You need to know it will take them a while till they bring all game modes to cube since Coding on the Java platform has their own events (code-wise) and bedrock has their own events (code-wise) so they'll need to change a lot of their code to make it working on bedrock.
Good point, but I haven't heard of any news since the lucky islands update about moving more games over from java to bedrock, which is why I am still very uncertain on what they plan to do in terms of new updates and content

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Top Bottom