Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheOrderOfSapphire

Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2022
479
3,094
209
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Helloo XD I wish everyone a great day! I have been thinking of maybe getting myself on another leaderboard. What's a good leaderboard goal that you would want me to achieve? (Could be ctf duels for example. Or if you would want me to achieve place 25th on sky wars duels.) xD Also how was your day?
 

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
1,456
1,750
229
Algeria
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Helloo XD I wish everyone a great day! I have been thinking of maybe getting myself on another leaderboard. What's a good leaderboard goal that you would want me to achieve? (Could be ctf duels for example. Or if you would want me to achieve place 25th on sky wars duels.) xD Also how was your day?
Nice bro continue reach and congratulations for the top on leaderboard
 
  • Heart
Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
Naaomita wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Naaomita wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
Happy Birthday!
hmaqs wrote on S4nne's profile.
Hello S4nne! Hope you're doing well. 👋
Top Bottom