Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Thanks! Would it maybe help if I practise in snigleplayer against a zombie?
Zombies are slow and don't move a lot. If you want to practise against a mob just do it against skeletons as they move very quickly.
Also skeletons on skeleton horses are a good fight too as they move even quicker.

Reactions: Lucien

ShyRazu

Jan 26, 2017
Try looking for KitPvP anywhere on Minecraft! You will spawn with lots of stuff and able to fight lots of players. You'll also respawn when you're dead!

GrgBls

Jan 11, 2017
Munich
I had the same problem with you.I was really noob and always I was keeping losing on PvP.The basic tip is to find a comfortable version.It is really difficult o be good at both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp.Choose a version that suits you.If you can click really fast go with the 1.8.If you don't click really fast like me, go with the 1.9.Also, you have to always use all the keys.If you only use W when battling it is sure that u will lose.Be smart, when a player attacks, just use A,D or S to not be hit.If you attack you can go with straffing.As you said you are bad at straffing.Do not worry straffing isn't only one method, there are couple straffing methods.Yu can either go pressing W,A and D(what I do) or just doing circles sround the enemy.Or you can develop your own straffing style.Always remember to practice a lot, cause this is what makes you better.

Lucien

Dedicated Member
May 25, 2016
Groningen, the Netherlands.
I had the same problem with you.I was really noob and always I was keeping losing on PvP.The basic tip is to find a comfortable version.It is really difficult o be good at both 1.8 and 1.9 pvp.Choose a version that suits you.If you can click really fast go with the 1.8.If you don't click really fast like me, go with the 1.9.Also, you have to always use all the keys.If you only use W when battling it is sure that u will lose.Be smart, when a player attacks, just use A,D or S to not be hit.If you attack you can go with straffing.As you said you are bad at straffing.Do not worry straffing isn't only one method, there are couple straffing methods.Yu can either go pressing W,A and D(what I do) or just doing circles sround the enemy.Or you can develop your own straffing style.Always remember to practice a lot, cause this is what makes you better.
My style is 1.9 PvP. I'll try to learn to strafe :)

Reactions: GrgBls

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
For aiming/reflex use this http://aim400kg.com/
For controlling yourself: Don't rage or get something to punch in case you get angry
And for strafing, just keep practicing

And using items that might help you (cobwebs, pots, flint and steel, lava, water)

DaveyDa

Jul 10, 2016
Netherlands
Well some of you might clicked on this because you think: I suck at PVP could you help me?
WELLLLL HERE ARE SOME OF THE BEST TIPS EVERRR xD

1. Straifing, straifing is the key to PVP if you time it exactly your opponent won't be able to hit you.

2. Lava and water, Always have a bucket of lava and water with you, if you are running away you can put you're opponent in lava and most of the time he dies so. The water is really usefull for when ur in fire or slowing down you're oppenent but be careful that you're opponent doesn't pick up your lava/water or destroy it!!!

3. Criticals, If possible always jump and hit, by doing this you deliver critcals that deal 50% more damage then normal hits. (It is a risk because of knockback when getting hit etc.)

4. Patience, Don't rush immediately but wait till he attacks so you can prepare for his attacks. Of course you must attack if he isn't looking :D

5. Snowballs/Eggs/Bow, If theres a gap between you and your oppenent it is really smart to have some throwables or a bow with u so when he jumps you just shoot once then he stops jumping and falls in the gap :D

I hope these tips helped you with PVPing if you have any more tips, leave them down below im really curious :D

P.S
NEDERLANDDD!!!!! :D

Aerh

Nov 7, 2015
The best way is to just practice. Practice makes perfect... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
Try lowering your sensitivity to where you can follow easily. Also play on a table and not a bed or soft surface

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
Train at fighting and PvP'ing in 1vs1 battles and try to change your sensitivity and use the best for you.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sorry that i am late but Happy Birthday!! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom