Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetoon9999

Nov 2, 2020
I need a moderator to help me, I invited a player to help me build a spawned farm, but they took all 3 of my level ten spider spawners now I can’t unlock the desert island as I need level 10 spider kills... also it’s 300,000 to buy a level 1 spawned! What am I supposed to do?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi, unfortunately this is not something we can help you with. We've decided not to punish for grieving, as you invited them to your world. This means you gave approval for them to basically do this. It's your own responsibility if this happens or not. I am very sorry, but we can't help out out with this ):

Thetoon9999

Nov 2, 2020
I don’t want them punished, I was just hoping to avoid the massive grind you are now saying I’m gonna have to do, all I need is one more level 10 spider then I never need them again..😩

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
The same happened to me when my spider spawners fell off the island. Instead of leaving the island (which I did), you can make a cocoa bean farm or else expand your current cocoa farm to make tons of money. One good harvest gave me about 20k. Or else if you don't have the patience then you should contact the player to return the spawners. Sorry, but these are the only ways I know. You can ask for help anytime!

Last edited:
Reactions: Thetoon9999

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
I agree with gold velocity to ask him to return the spawners. You should also grind for another spawner with a cocoa farm, which should make 40 k a harvest if you use 2 stacks of jungle logs for it.

Reactions: Goldvelocity982

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
My cocoa bean farm is abt 120 blocks. Even with adding beans to both sides of the wall, I got abt 25 k. It might take time but soon it will really start to pay off.
It might even be that the player was moving the spawner to another place but got disconnected.

Last edited:

lol7425 is not here

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2020
I need a moderator to help me, I invited a player to help me build a spawned farm, but they took all 3 of my level ten spider spawners now I can’t unlock the desert island as I need level 10 spider kills... also it’s 300,000 to buy a level 1 spawned! What am I supposed to do?
its kinda your fault for inviting him, mmmm??

Thetoon9999

Nov 2, 2020
The same happened to me when my spider spawners fell off the island. Instead of leaving the island (which I did), you can make a cocoa bean farm or else expand your current cocoa farm to make tons of money. One good harvest gave me about 20k. Or else if you don't have the patience then you should contact the player to return the spawners. Sorry, but these are the only ways I know. You can ask for help anytime!
That’s exactly what I’ve done, I’ve made a massive wheat and cocoa farms for cookies lol

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Hi, unfortunately this is not something we can help you with. We've decided not to punish for grieving, as you invited them to your world. This means you gave approval for them to basically do this. It's your own responsibility if this happens or not. I am very sorry, but we can't help out out with this ):
Hold up, griefing like dis is ALLOWED because they got the perms from owner?

Never inviting anyone anymore :banter:

ggKort

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2019
Kortland
Yikes sorry to hear that. I am not a mod but maybe i can give some tips: Don't trust random people on your island and hide a backup chest somewhere in case you do trust someone and they decide to grief you. Goodluck with your island!

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, please don’t necropost. This is replying to a thread which hasn’t been active for over 3 weeks.

Reactions: Onik

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Yikes sorry to hear that. I am not a mod but maybe i can give some tips: Don't trust random people on your island and hide a backup chest somewhere in case you do trust someone and they decide to grief you. Goodluck with your island!
Please avoid Necroposting, such as replying to threads that haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions, or introduction threads.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
Top Bottom