Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Aug 22, 2021
The state with the mountains
Hey. My name is TallScissors938. Some of you may know me, most of you don’t.

I’ve been playing Minecraft on my Switch since April 2020. My main server used to be the Hive. Good place with good people.

I’ve the past few months I’ve given other servers a try, this being one of them. And recently, I’ve thought, “The Hive isn’t as fun to me as it once was. I should get involved with the CubeCraft community.”

So here I am. Once again the new guy. I hope to have fun here and meet lots of lovely people as I did in the past on the Hive.

Emberz

Sep 25, 2020
Hey Scis! Decided to come over here after you mentioned the CubeCraft forums on the Hive forums.

wElComE tO tHe FoRumS

Reactions: AlphaDivided

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey. My name is TallScissors938. Some of you may know me, most of you don’t.

I’ve been playing Minecraft on my Switch since April 2020. My main server used to be the Hive. Good place with good people.

I’ve the past few months I’ve given other servers a try, this being one of them. And recently, I’ve thought, “The Hive isn’t as fun to me as it once was. I should get involved with the CubeCraft community.”

So here I am. Once again the new guy. I hope to have fun here and meet lots of lovely people as I did in the past on the Hive.
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Members Online
Top Bottom