Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymon

Dec 17, 2014
Your mom's house
You may or may not know about a server called hypixel, but they released a new gamemode called "bed wars"
where a team of 2 or 4 protect a bed at their base and attack the other teams bed. If your bed is mined you can not repawn, and their is a shop where you use iron and gold ingots to buy better armor and weapons.

SOUND familiar!??!?!?!

this is a unoriginal and stolen gamemode from CubecraftGaming

Admins please do something about this!?!?!?

Reactions: 0ffense

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I'm pretty sure bedwars was created way before eggwars (not referring to hypixel's, just the concept)

Anyways, it's not really a copy. You could say Cubecraft copied Hypixel's Skywars (or the other way around), but they aren't the same exactly.

Reactions: hgbf

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure bedwars was created way before eggwars (not referring to hypixel's, just the concept)

Anyways, it's not really a copy. You could say Cubecraft copied Hypixel's Skywars (or the other way around), but they aren't the same exactly.
Cubecraft actually had Skywars before Hypixel so it's appearently the other way around....

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
I have had a go on BedWars and in my opinion it is rubbish.
Not to be mean or anything but I am pretty sure there is only 1 map, you can only have 4 teams of 4, you can't choose your team anymore I believe. It has way more hackers that CubeCraft imo, you don't earn XP or anything, they don't have diamond gens, too many emerald gens imo and that is just stating a few. Yeah I think you get the point lol.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
1st no its not an eggwars clone. Its a blatant clone of GommeHD

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Did you actually read the post? or did you just rush to make a comment
No, I am stupid and comment stupid things to get a lot of messages and be on the top list of the CubeCraft memebrs!
(._.)
Of course I read the thread and yeah, BedWars is older than EggWars...
Also why complaining about another server?
They didn't add EggWars to their Server so...
BedWars was originally on Gomme a German server, and that's what spawned EggWars I believe
That!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
This does anoy me and a lot of others. But as said:
Can't it's Hypixel.
They currently own the MC Server throne.
But what we can do is make fun of them. Sadly that would be pretty immature, wouldn't it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
There is really not that much Cubecraft can do. Well yes they can try but I'm not so sure that it would be easy to take it down.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Moved from 'Suggestions' to 'Eggwars' because it's not really a suggestion.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Problem is:
Hypixel can get away with it by saying they're only taking the bed wars idea.
Bed wars existed long before eggwars did, and it's safe to say that Eggwars was based off of Bed wars.
In fact, docm77(<- edited this) has a video on it named "German efficiency always wins" I believe.
If you do a bit of research, like @hgbf (good on ya!) did, you can conclude that Cubecraft really can't do anything about this.

Last edited:

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Problem is:
Hypixel can get away with it by saying they're only taking the bed wars idea.
Bed wars existed long before eggwars did, and it's safe to say that Eggwars was based off of Bed wars.
In fact, Dock has a video on it named "German efficiency always wins" I believe.
If you do a bit of research, like @hgbf (good on ya!) did, you can conclude that Cubecraft really can't do anything about this.
who is dock and yes cube cant do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom