Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 25, 2019
Hello! My name is Huba, I'm 19 and live in Austria. I'm able to talk fluently in English, German, Hungarian and soon (hopefully) French.

I began playing Minecraft back in 2012, where the game meta was survival mode (Good old days).

In 2015, I began to build siriously and soon it became my passion. In 2017, I joined a build team to gather experience from professionals, where I got my own building style. Smooth and clean.

From 2015-2018 I have been building for Hungarian Minecraft servers, when a server closed, I went to the next one. I might have misscounted them, but there were at least 20.

2018: I began to build useful structures; like skywars, bedwars, 1v1, lobbys, hunger games, skypvp maps and all the other stuff. Now with a mature brain, experience in PvP and Smooth/Clean Building, Im able to construct maps for enjoyable PvP.

Here are some of my works: https://imgur.com/gallery/ptaKEFL
I will soon upload my works from the past 3 months!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! My name is Huba, I'm 19 and live in Austria. I'm able to talk fluently in English, German, Hungarian and soon (hopefully) French.

I began playing Minecraft back in 2012, where the game meta was survival mode (Good old days).

In 2015, I began to build siriously and soon it became my passion. In 2017, I joined a build team to gather experience from professionals, where I got my own building style. Smooth and clean.

From 2015-2018 I have been building for Hungarian Minecraft servers, when a server closed, I went to the next one. I might have misscounted them, but there were at least 20.

2018: I began to build useful structures; like skywars, bedwars, 1v1, lobbys, hunger games, skypvp maps and all the other stuff. Now with a mature brain, experience in PvP and Smooth/Clean Building, Im able to construct maps for enjoyable PvP.

Welcome dude! <3

Sqauckid

Mar 4, 2019

Hello there!

Nice to meet you! I'm glad to meet you.

Kindest Regards,
Sqauckid

D

Deleted member 59979

Es ist gut dich zu treffen :)
Welcome to cube

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Herzlich willkommen, Huba!
Your work is stunning. I said it on one of your threads, I will say it again - really hope that you'll be one of the new additions to the designer team. You're honestly a very talented person and we'd be lucky to have you building maps for us in the future. ^.^

Mind if I ask, since when are you playing on the server? Apart from building, do you have any other hobbies?

I am very happy that you joined us and that I got to read some more about you. I wish you to enjoy your time here! Also, please never stop showing us your buildings.
K1nAXYw.gif

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom