• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

williamSG

May 4, 2018
Hello, I hope you’re all doing amazing!

As the title is very clear I won’t extend myself too much while explaining the suggestion.

I think that Hunger Games is a game mode for PvP’ers, it’s pretty obvious. We all know that 1.8 is the best version of PvP in Minecraft, so why don’t add the version 1.8 at HungerGames as it happened with SkyWars? I know you’re probably thinking that with SkyWars it occurred because of its extreme popularity, but in my opinion Hunger Games would be much more popular if 1.8 was added, as it’s the favorite version of pvp’ers.

I would love this to happen, if you think the same I would appreciate a like and reply to the thread, and a good idea would be that you also published your own thread about it.

Thank you,
Have a great day!

~ williamSG

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
We all know that 1.8 is the best version of PvP in Minecraft
This is your opinion, not a fact. I think adding 1.8 alternatives to PvP games is not the best choice to make right now. It will cost time and money to create a second server for Survival Games.

Yes, you're right about the fact the majority of Minecraft players tend to prefer 1.8 combat, but the playerbase of CubeCraft, I believe, prefers 1.9 - 1.12.2 combat a lot more, as it's played the most here. I think adding a 1.8 Survival Games would die pretty fast, as it will obviously have to compete a lot with other big 1.8 based servers. Personally, I thought the BlockWars 1.8 update wasn't really the greatest decision either.

williamSG

May 4, 2018
This is your opinion, not a fact. I think adding 1.8 alternatives to PvP games is not the best choice to make right now. It will cost time and money to create a second server for Survival Games.

Yes, you're right about the fact the majority of Minecraft players tend to prefer 1.8 combat, but the playerbase of CubeCraft, I believe, prefers 1.9 - 1.12.2 combat a lot more, as it's played the most here. I think adding a 1.8 Survival Games would die pretty fast, as it will obviously have to compete a lot with other big 1.8 based servers. Personally, I thought the BlockWars 1.8 update wasn't really the greatest decision either.
Thanks for the reply!
Yes, I assume there's part of truth in what you're saying, CubeCraft players tend to prefer 1.9-1.12 more than 1.8 as they're the main versions that the server uses.
Anyways, at least I would have considered the results of the poll if the thread had gotten popular, because that would be a good reference to indicate the subject.
See you!

Reactions: Miauw

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The survival games community is already pretty small and adding another mode to the 1.8 network would decrease the player amount even further. Both 1.9 and 1.8 versions would become unplayable.

Reactions: williamSG

williamSG

May 4, 2018
The survival games community is already pretty small and adding another mode to the 1.8 network would decrease the player amount even further. Both 1.9 and 1.8 versions would become unplayable.
Yeah I noticed that the SG community is pretty small, and I actually don't understand why because the game is very enjoyable.
Thanks for replying!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah I noticed that the SG community is pretty small, and I actually don't understand why because the game is very enjoyable.
Thanks for replying!
Sg is a pretty old game and now that Battle Royales exist the game pretty much died.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom