Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added, and if so, should it be added to just the main lobby or all lobbies?

• Yes, I think it should be added to the main lobby

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes, but I think it should be added to all lobbies

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I disagree with this suggestion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Commissioned

Forum Expert
Apr 9, 2016
argleton
Hey,

At the moment, we have Lobby Games. It is boring. It's so boring, in fact, that I would rather revise physics than play Lobby Games, and that's saying something because I aboslutely hate physics. Just to clarify, I am not suggesting that Lobby Games is removed in this thread. If this idea was to be implemented, they would exist alongside each other. I suggest adding something which could be called Arcade Games, or CubeCade, or something else (give ideas in the comments).

It would be either an NPC in the lobby or an item in your hand which you could right click and it would bring up a menu which which shows a menu of games which you can play entirely in a GUI on screen. If you don't know what I mean, I have included some examples of games which could be added below and some have an example. Each of these games would last 1 minute and 30 seconds each. No points can be gained from solo modes. In case of a draw, both players receive 5 points. Scores would be kept in your inventory using banners.

Memory Game (solo & duel)
Memory game in a GUI. A decent size for the playing area might be 7x7, but that's up for debate. For anyone who is not familiar with the memory game, basically there is a bunch of cards on a table and you turn one over, then you have to turn another one and if it corresponds to the other one then you take those two cards. In Minecraft, you would click a pane and an item will come up. You then have to click another pane, and if you get the same item you are rewarded with 1 point (not a cubecraft point, but a point in the game). There would be a duels and solo mode for this game.Solo would just be for fun. To duel a player, you would right click on a player in the lobby. Whoever wins gets 10 server points.

Draughts (duels only)
Draughts is essentially simplified chess. For more information, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draughts. It would be set on a chequered board, and well, you get the idea. This would only be duels. Whoever wins gets 15 server points.

Snap (duels)
For anyone who is not familiar with snap, essentially what would happen is two items would appear in the GUI. When both items are the same, the first player to click it gets 1 point. Whoever has the most points at the end wins 10 server points.

Whack-a-Mole (solo and duels)
There would be a 12x12 grid of white panes. One of them turns black, whoever hits it first wins a point. Whoever gets the most points wins 10 server points.

Unnamed (solo and duels)
In this game, a grid containing 4 different colours (in blocks of 4x4) is on the screen. They will be highlighted in an order, which you then have to follow. So, the game could highlight green, blue, blue, red. You would then have to remember and copy this. It would increase in difficulty each time. For duels, each player would have a separate board and every time a player gets it right they receive 1 point. Whoever gets the most points wins 15 server points.

Falling Blocks (solo and duels)
In this game, a grid with a landscape (like simple tree pixel-art made using panes, you know what I mean) would be on the screen. Sand blocks would begin "falling" (moving item places) downwards the screen. You would have to click them before they hit the bottom. If you hit one before it hits the bottom, you receive a point. If you miss it, you get -1 point. The pace of the blocks quickens as the game moves on. On duels, each player would have a separate board. Whoever ends up with the most points receives 10 server points.

If you have any more ideas from games, put them below.

Thanks for reading,
Commissioned.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom