Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I'd like to apply for helper rank. let me introduce myself: Im 22 work for a fast food and will probably do anything better. My co-worker makes fun of me all day and if I told my boss he'd probably just cut my salary to even less then he's paying me right now because he's a cheap bastard. My best friend is mentally retarded. I will probably never leave this town because I never learned how to drive and I always fail my driver's test.

I would love to help people on the server of cube because Im very nice to everyone and I love snails. They are my favourite animal.

I will never betray anyone or abuse my power as helper

forgot to mention, I live in a pineapple under the sea

ProSl3nderMan

May 16, 2016
I'd like to apply for helper rank. let me introduce myself: Im 22 work for a fast food and will probably do anything better. My co-worker makes fun of me all day and if I told my boss he'd probably just cut my salary to even less then he's paying me right now because he's a cheap bastard. My best friend is mentally retarded. I will probably never leave this town because I never learned how to drive and I always fail my driver's test.

I would love to help people on the server of cube because Im very nice to everyone and I love snails. They are my favourite animal.

Brilliant piece of poetry, just brilliant.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Oh gosh, these are cute and fun to read through! I guess I'll try as well.

What is your current Minecraft username?: zRinne

What country are you from?: Um, I live in the country where we have tiny eyes that looks like this (´∀`)

How old are you?: 28 Jan 2016.

What is your favorite minigame? What are minigames, are they the same as minidonuts? I like the chocolate and strawberry minigames then!

Have you had any experience in staff roles?: Long story cut short, I have dogs and I believe I am in charge of them, I put a collar on them followed by a leash like how my parents does it to me when taking me out for a walk, I assume it's the same as staffing so yes.

Why do you think you're suitable to apply for the Helper role?: Wait, this isn't where I order McDonald? Which step do I need to fill to get me my food and minigames?

What makes you different from the others applying?: Look here, I am a little confuse now, isn't this where I'm applying for food? I don't know what you're trying to pull with all this helper talk but if getting accepted gives me food then please give it to me. I'm good enough for food.

Reactions: hgbf

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Oh gosh, these are cute and fun to read through! I guess I'll try as well.

What is your current Minecraft username?: zRinne

What country are you from?: Um, I live in the country where we have tiny eyes that looks like this (´∀`)

How old are you?: 28 Jan 2016.

What is your favorite minigame? What are minigames, are they the same as minidonuts? I like the chocolate and strawberry minigames then!

Have you had any experience in staff roles?: Long story cut short, I have dogs and I believe I am in charge of them, I put a collar on them followed by a leash like how my parents does it to me when taking me out for a walk, I assume it's the same as staffing so yes.

Why do you think you're suitable to apply for the Helper role?: Wait, this isn't where I order McDonald? Which step do I need to fill to get me my food and minigames?

What makes you different from the others applying?: Look here, I am a little confuse now, isn't this where I'm applying for food? I don't know what you're trying to pull with all this helper talk but if getting accepted gives me food then please give it to me. I'm good enough for food.
Awesom 22/4 IGN

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)

I have seen this before...
Hmm
Still funny though.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
IGN:xnohaxjusthaxx

How old are you:7116336years cuz i cant die

Time zone: idek im on Mars