Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
Hi Cube! Today I'm making this thread about the /points command and what we could do with it. Please note this is for the bedrock edition, so the contents of this will look familiar to Java players. ;)

KITS:

As we all know Bedrock doesn't have many kits, however we could use points to make a fair EULA compliant way to get more kits.

SKYWARS

Spiderman
Price: 360 points
15 x Web
Potion of Leaping II
Leather Helmet (Red)
Leather Chestplate (Blue)
Leather Leggings (Red)
Leather Boots (Blue)

Chicken
Price: 600 Points

32 x Egg
Iron Leggings

Joker
8 x TNT
3 x Redstone Torch
Splash Potion of Harming
Wood Sword
Redstone Block
3 x Stone Plate

Scout
Stone Sword
3 x Splash Potion of Speed II

Pyromaniac
Price: 650 Points
Flint And Steel
Lava Bucket
Potion of Fire Resistance
Chainmail Chestplate (Enchanted)

Archer
Price: 800 Points
Bow
10 x Arrow
Chainmail Chestplate

Enderman
Price: 1000 Points
20 x Ender Stone
Leather Helmet (Black)
Leather Chestplate (Black)
Leather Leggings (Black)
Leather Boots (Black)
Effects:
Enderpearl after 3 minutes
Enderpearl after 6 minutes
Enderpearl after 9 minutes

Regenerator
Price: 1200 Points
Potion of Healing II
Splash Potion of Healing
Splash Potion of Regeneration

EGGWARS

Rabbit
Price: 250 Points
3 x Golden Carrot
1 Potion of Leaping

Healer
Price: 450 Points
2 x Golden Apple

Need more Eggwars kit suggestions, I will add the ones I like.

OTHER COSMETICS:

Nothing specific here :P

I like the idea of buying prefixes, cages, kill effects, etc. for points. I don't believe they should be cheap however. I'd say about 15k-25k points depending on what it is.

Thank you to anyone who read this, it's not as long as I thought it would be, but it still took a while to type out. :P Please feedback in the comments and any ideas for other things would be greatly appreciated!

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
This suggestion has been very well put together.

However I do not agree with the point system being used to buy kits, if a new player was to join, they would be at an instant disadvantage compared to the players that have put alot of time into the game, they would be put off and not want to play, I believe the point system should be used to buy cosmetics only and nothing more.

Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
This suggestion has been very well put together.

However I do not agree with the point system being used to buy kits, if a new player was to join, they would be at an instant disadvantage compared to the players that have put alot of time into the game, they would be put off and not want to play, I believe the point system should be used to buy cosmetics only and nothing more.
Buying kits is what you do with points in java, the more kills/wins you already have the more of an advantage if this was implemented a while back it’d be the same situation. No matter when this gets implemented, (assuming it does) everyone can work up to the required points. Plus these are all relatively cheap kits so it wouldn’t take that long to earn that many points.

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Buying kits is what you do with points in java, the more kills/wins you already have the more of an advantage if this was implemented a while back it’d be the same situation. No matter when this gets implemented, (assuming it does) everyone can work up to the required points. Plus these are all relatively cheap kits so it wouldn’t take that long to earn that many points.
But as I said, it does give new players an obvious disadvantage, it was the reason I rarely played hypixel on java, the fact that there were so many kits that would take a really long time to earn put me off entirely and I do not want this added to bedrock, but we will see what the devs do :)

Reactions: Pineapple

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
But as I said, it does give new players an obvious disadvantage, it was the reason I rarely played hypixel on java, the fact that there were so many kits that would take a really long time to earn put me off entirely and I do not want this added to bedrock, but we will see what the devs do :)
Yeah I guess that all we can do lol because I think they have been trying to do something with it for a bit considering /points exists in the first place

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom