Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
I want to ask a question about the creation of Cubecraft. How did they create their server was it from coding themselves or from a server software.

Reactions: Matriox

IcePancake

Novice Member
May 14, 2020
Well muby you see, if minecraft and a coder love eachother really badly they give eachother a hug and next thing you know a server is made <3

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
So you see, a long long time ago, some people went into a cave where they found scrolls filled with Hyroglifics, nearly impossible to decipher. It took them quite some time, but eventually, they were able to decipher them. Going back into that cave a few years after figuring everything out, they found a random person. As soon as they entered the cave, said person stood up and said to them: 'CubeCraft.'
That person then flicked a lever, and now we're here...

muby

Oct 2, 2021
Nigeria
So you see, a long long time ago, some people went into a cave where they found scrolls filled with Hyroglifics, nearly impossible to decipher. It took them quite some time, but eventually, they were able to decipher them. Going back into that cave a few years after figuring everything out, they found a random person. As soon as they entered the cave, said person stood up and said to them: 'CubeCraft.'
That person then flicked a lever, and now we're here...
Oh my god thank you for the answer . This thread can be locked now 🙂

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom