John Clark

Novice Member
Aug 8, 2018

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Just use hitbox hacks to win games, sentinel won't ban you for it, look:

@AnimalTamer1 didn't even ban this guy for it xDDD
That literally just looks like a tryharder using reach and aimbot.
She banned both the hacker and the person who reported at EXACTELY the same time:
https://appeals.cubecraft.net/find_appeals/PheonixFF/JAVA
Tbh the ban feels unfair for the person who made the report as that gameplay doesn't show anything that would give an unfair advantage.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
report was sent on the 2nd, ban on the 10th :p
Just because a report was submitted a week ago does not mean the person who handled it had waited a week to do so. You seem to forget that there are hundreds of reports being made. We can get behind sometimes and it can take awhile for a report to be looked at.
Tbh the ban feels unfair for the person who made the report as that gameplay doesn't show anything that would give an unfair advantage.
BetterPVP has some accessories that give unfair advantages. Because of that, we don’t allow that mod at all. It’s the same case with using any hacked client. You could be using it just for gamma bright or other harmless thing. Doesn’t change the fact it is a client we do not allow and we will ban you for using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Top Bottom