Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Well if you noticed, I am already dead in this game of Lucky Island but zRinnn (no this isn't my alt :D there are a few players with similar in game name as me all starting with zIGN)

If you liked watching me self-narrating (Once at the start) what the player might be thinking, you can skip the troll and head to 3:33.
You can also skip to 2:12 to see a little mean teasing (without typing and in slow-mo!)
I would like to apologize for my really bad microphone as the statics can be a little noisy.
That is not how I sound like, I fast forwarded the game play to 1.5x/4x/8x and cut out some parts. I'm also not good at editing so hopefully you'll bear with me! :oops:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
There might be a little swearing (not much, maybe once or twice by accident, sorry!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom