Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this help?

• Yes! :)

• no! :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Hey, guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and I'm going to re-post a suggestion I've made about 2 months ago. I think it would be a great solution for a part of the 'teamers problem'. It won't stop people trying to team, but it does make it much harder to reach each other.
Here is a link to the original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...s-in-solo-skywars-or-other-solo-games.196054/ NOTE: Don't reply to that thread as that would be necroposting.

The idea:
So if you are in a party and you join a Solo Skywars game you spawn on an island next to your party member(s). The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends. But.... a part of the problem with teamers is solved when players spawn on random islands so not next to each other.
I made an example for the people who don't understand my suggestion:

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

I hope you agree with this suggestion! I think this would definitely help, and most of the people who replied to the original thread agreed with me, so yeah.

EDIT: For the ones who didn't notice it: It's not to solve the problem, it's to reduce the number of teamers.

EDIT 2: There's another great advantage which @Gainfullterror mentioned in his reply.
It does help against teaming to a degree, and it also allows friends to play with each other in solo games without necessarily being next to each other.

Last edited:

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
It won't stop people trying to team,
Like you said, it won't stop people from teaming.

The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends
Why should friends too being included in this? Not everyone wants to team just because they are friends.
. I think it would be a great solution for the 'teamers problem'. It won't stop people trying to team, but it does make it much harder to reach each other.
If it only will make it harder to reach to each other, this isn't really a solution for the problem.

This was a nice idea, but I don't agree with you, this wouldn't really help and I don't think this would be worth adding.

Reactions: _AmazingWays_

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I cant say teamers is good, but this wouldn't change anything, putting them on different islands, many of the teamers are not English, so in Solo they need to change the text: TEAMING IS BANNABLE IN SOLO. Into the correct language, so then they understand that it is bannanble

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hey, guys, I'm _AmazingWays_ and I'm going to re-post a suggestion I've made about 2 months ago. I think it would be a great solution for a part of the 'teamers problem'. It won't stop people trying to team, but it does make it much harder to reach each other.
Here is a link to the original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/h...s-in-solo-skywars-or-other-solo-games.196054/ NOTE: Don't reply to that thread as that would be necroposting.

The idea:
So if you are in a party and you join a Solo Skywars game you spawn on an island next to your party member(s). The same applies when you are not in a party but you join at the same time with your friends. But.... a part of the problem with teamers is solved when players spawn on random islands so not next to each other.

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

I hope you agree with this suggestion! I think this would definitely help, and most of the people who replied to the original thread agreed with me, so yeah.
EDIT: For the ones who didn't notice it: It's not to solve the problem, it's to reduce the number of teamers.
I think this should be added, it will be harder to reach each other, and you maybe can kill them on the way to each other.
+1

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

The idea:

1st 1
2nd 4
3rd 9
4th 12
5th 2
6th 5
7th 10
8th 7
9th 3
10th 11
11th 8
12th 6

1. This might help
2. There is NO WAY we can stop teamers
THAT IS ALSO NOT HOW IT STARTS MOST OF THE TIME!!!!
It mostly starts with a normal game and the teamers meet up at mid!!! :o
Or at least thats how it is for me...
There is no way we can stop teamers like I said before

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Like you said, it won't stop people from teaming.

Why should friends too being included in this? Not everyone wants to team just because they are friends.

If it only will make it harder to reach to each other, this isn't really a solution for the problem.

This was a nice idea, but I don't agree with you, this wouldn't really help and I don't think this would be worth adding.
Is there any reason not to add it? It does help against teaming to a degree, and it also allows friends to play with each other in solo games without necessarily being next to each other.

I support this btw, just like last time.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Bump - I'd love to see more opinions!
I think the main problem of teamers these days is that, teamers aren't always English. So when they see that Teaming is bannable, they wouldn't understand. CC has to make languages that correspond to the player.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I support this idea, but it wouldn't work on any games aside for skywars and eggwars. There are absolutely no cons to this system.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom