Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CallMeNoob

Jan 4, 2017
So i have been playing in Cubecraft for a long time now, and just now realised that i could make an suggestion here to make Tower Defence better for everyone. i copy pasted my text to hear also from suggestion section, just so that more ppls would see this

Whats wrong with current TD?

Its the matchmaking ( i dont know how else to call it). literally you can get matched up with bunch of new players or with full team who knows how to play. This is not fair for new players nor more experienced players. How its not fair is that for example if you are new or just "newish" you can get overpowered easily by other team if they happen to have players that know how to play. And its not fair/ fun for players who have more experience from the game to just win easy games.

Also i know there are alot of different nationalities on the server but more frustrating is if you have team full of non-english speaking team mates you cannot even try to help them or anything.

Also the game is every now and then ruined by "trolls" who just stack mage towers and ice towers even if u tell them to stop and explain the reason why. This could be fixed with better player kicking system ( which may could be also abused). These tower placement issues goes also for new players and players who refuse to listen.

I have played ALOT of TD ( cant remember exactly how many games right now) so its not like i played it couple of times and came here to complain. i ussually win out of 10-20 games i play daily 80-90% and most of it its because i can overpower teams that have bad / new players, and for me its not fun to win multiple games before armageddon mode or just within first 10 mins. And i cant see other players wanting to play more when they get absolutley destroyed.

How to improve or Fix this?

1. Basicly there should be option to join games that are only allowed to players who have reached certain win amounts from the games for example 30-50 wins, so that players who actually are good at this game can have fun against fair opponents and new players can learn the game at their own level.

2. Or do the opposite from 1st suggestion. Make new players only able to play in games where they can learn to game at their on pace and not just get destroyed by far more better players. Again on this one you would need like 20-30 wins to gain access to play in rooms with "better" players.

3. kinda same as the 2nd one but .. Make forced tutorial for players who are new or who dont have that 20-30 that they would have to watch everytime when they come on TD... not like tell them about tactics ( thats what players have to learn and there are so many of them), But how to correctly place a tower, stacking certain towers isn't good etc.

Im sorry this might sound me ranting but its just not fun they way it is right now.. i still play it daily because thats the best we got currently. I do want to point out that im not saying that i would be the "best" at this game, but i can confidently say im well above average skill level.

Reactions: jkfanzy

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It's a nice suggestion and I have supported it before but it would take ages to start a match without new players joining as few people play tower defence compared to other games

CallMeNoob

Jan 4, 2017
It's a nice suggestion and I have supported it before but it would take ages to start a match without new players joining as few people play tower defence compared to other games

Maybe the so called "better" or more experienced player games would be like 3v3 upto 5v5's or just make new players get that 20-30 wins before they can join whatever game they want.

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So i have been playing in Cubecraft for a long time now, and just now realised that i could make an suggestion here to make Tower Defence better for everyone. i copy pasted my text to hear also from suggestion section, just so that more ppls would see this

Whats wrong with current TD?

Its the matchmaking ( i dont know how else to call it). literally you can get matched up with bunch of new players or with full team who knows how to play. This is not fair for new players nor more experienced players. How its not fair is that for example if you are new or just "newish" you can get overpowered easily by other team if they happen to have players that know how to play. And its not fair/ fun for players who have more experience from the game to just win easy games.

Also i know there are alot of different nationalities on the server but more frustrating is if you have team full of non-english speaking team mates you cannot even try to help them or anything.

Also the game is every now and then ruined by "trolls" who just stack mage towers and ice towers even if u tell them to stop and explain the reason why. This could be fixed with better player kicking system ( which may could be also abused). These tower placement issues goes also for new players and players who refuse to listen.

I have played ALOT of TD ( cant remember exactly how many games right now) so its not like i played it couple of times and came here to complain. i ussually win out of 10-20 games i play daily 80-90% and most of it its because i can overpower teams that have bad / new players, and for me its not fun to win multiple games before armageddon mode or just within first 10 mins. And i cant see other players wanting to play more when they get absolutley destroyed.

How to improve or Fix this?

1. Basicly there should be option to join games that are only allowed to players who have reached certain win amounts from the games for example 30-50 wins, so that players who actually are good at this game can have fun against fair opponents and new players can learn the game at their own level.

2. Or do the opposite from 1st suggestion. Make new players only able to play in games where they can learn to game at their on pace and not just get destroyed by far more better players. Again on this one you would need like 20-30 wins to gain access to play in rooms with "better" players.

3. kinda same as the 2nd one but .. Make forced tutorial for players who are new or who dont have that 20-30 that they would have to watch everytime when they come on TD... not like tell them about tactics ( thats what players have to learn and there are so many of them), But how to correctly place a tower, stacking certain towers isn't good etc.

Im sorry this might sound me ranting but its just not fun they way it is right now.. i still play it daily because thats the best we got currently. I do want to point out that im not saying that i would be the "best" at this game, but i can confidently say im well above average skill level.
Great ideas, but you posted it in the wrong spot. :( Next time post this in the suggestions tab.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom