Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

• Total voters

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
ur garbage REKT... sorry
****it. What I said about no longer replying to this thread only applies to the argument about the version numbers.
That was one hella bad defence of your preferred combat system you gsve there.

A

A pigeon

Plugins wont change between 1.12 and 1.12.x . Treemo wants to stay in latest big release. Iant that what servers gave been doung fir the longest time?

It still should not be too hard updating for anyone though. And there isnt much of a point going from .1 to .2 to .3 , other than bugfixes.

I still support absolute latest version though. I dont mind as long as we stay in the LATEST MAJOR RELEASE. Idc about bug fix versions like .2’or .3.
Although I’ll be usinh the latest version no matter what.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
upload_2017-12-12_21-20-38.png

If we exclude the 'idk' votes, 82% of players have voted 'Yes' :)

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
View attachment 140459
If we exclude the 'idk' votes, 82% of players have voted 'Yes' :)
I was just about to vote yes. Also, there hasn't been anyone complaining about Blockband so, please bring 1.14 blockband only and update to 1.14, so everyone has to play blockband. There's no need to make a chat filter, because it's solo chat. This will save a lot of time. And everyone is basically already lonely because Mac ruined our friendships. Everyone with more than 99 Blockband stars will agree with this idea!

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
I was just about to vote yes. Also, there hasn't been anyone complaining about Blockband so, please bring 1.14 blockband only and update to 1.14, so everyone has to play blockband. There's no need to make a chat filter, because it's solo chat. This will save a lot of time. And everyone is basically already lonely because Mac ruined our friendships. Everyone with more than 99 Blockband stars will agree with this idea!
Cube is a multi-server network. There's no way it would survive with just one gamemode.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1.14 is removing one of the best things from the 1.9 game, the offhand being able to hold blocks, all you would be able to hold is fireworks, maps and compasses, the elytra and said offhand are the best things about the update, also what suggests that a new enchant would be good? Does having smite in the game make it fun? In my experience no, just another way you can miss out on sharp, and what even will they add as said enchant? I've been on prison servers where there are 20+ custom enchants and all of them are different variants of fire aspect or sweeping edge. If the plug-in designing community can not think of anything new then what suggests the developers can. I mean some of the enchants are getting repetitive already, Frost walker and depth strider both are objectively the same, going through water faster, aqua affinity and respiration both make mining things under water easier (not drowning makes it easier). It wouldn't surprise me if future enchantments morphed more and more into each other. Finally, wtf, why are tridents being added into Minecraft? What are they going to be? Throwing projectiles? Slower axes? Like seriously, the sword has been the PVP tool forever, 1.9 comes around and make axes viable, fair enough, but really? **cking tridents? Where the hell did the developers come up with that one, granted variety CAN make games more fun, but what's the trident really going to change about the game? If it is a throwing weapon then we just have a slightly different bow, if it is a slower/faster axe then who the hell cares? The way one uses a stone axe as opposed to a diamond axe is hardly different. Instead of updating to the next version monthly, other servers such as badlion and faithful, 2 1.7 servers, their devs can work harder on their anti cheat and new games on their networks, besides what would cube be capitolising on if they were the only trident PVP server, people would acknowledge it, maybe try it out, but it really wouldn't convert players to active members or what the upper staff care about, people buying ranks. 1.14 simply won't be very beneficial for the server.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1.14 is removing one of the best things from the 1.9 game, the offhand being able to hold blocks
You can still hold them in your offhand.
If you want to place blocks, just use a slot for it. I've never used the offhand for block placing, or anything to be honest. I really don't see this as the end of the world.

also what suggests that a new enchant would be good? Does having smite in the game make it fun? In my experience no, just another way you can miss out on sharp, and what even will they add as said enchant? I've been on prison servers where there are 20+ custom enchants and all of them are different variants of fire aspect or sweeping edge. If the plug-in designing community can not think of anything new then what suggests the developers can. I mean some of the enchants are getting repetitive already, Frost walker and depth strider both are objectively the same, going through water faster, aqua affinity and respiration both make mining things under water easier (not drowning makes it easier). It wouldn't surprise me if future enchantments morphed more and more into each other.
Alright: The enchantments are created and designed for survival. All enchantments available are useful to people in survival for its own purpose, and the curses are there to give enchanting a bit of a "risk" with them if you find a really good armor piece/book. I don't know why you're bringing this up here as if it's something to not update for, since the sweeping edge enchantment can literally not be used in the server and still be fine. I don't even know why you would't want to see this enchantment in the first place: Vanilla Minecraft has nothing like this currently, so what's the problem?
Why are prison servers mentioned in the first place? What do their plug-ins have to do with this thread? Why does their lack of varied enchantments have to do with 1.14 exactly?
Frostwalker and Depth Strider are "objectively" the same?
Dude, the only thing they have in common is them being water based.
Keep in mind that this is intended for vanilla: Using Frostwalker to move over water is completely up to you, but could also be replaced with a boat or something.
Depth striders are good for moving through water, in case you want to explore an ocean monument or something alike.
Keep in mind that you can't put both enchantments on the same boots under normal circumstances: Mojang knows the properties clash with each other.
Now: Enchantments like Bane of Arthropods, Smite, and Sharpness, like I said earlier, are good for their own uses. The usual person would pick Sharpness as it effects all the mobs, but the specific enchantments give a bigger damage boost on their respective mobs.
Smite is a pretty useful one against the Wither & wither skeletons in particular.
The underwater enchantments are, again, good in their own way. Aqua affinity allows you to dig faster underwater, and Respiration makes your breath last longer underwater. I feel like you've never even bothered to check what these enchantments actually do, let alone use them in survival like they're designed to.

. Finally, wtf, why are tridents being added into Minecraft? What are they going to be? Throwing projectiles? Slower axes? Like seriously, the sword has been the PVP tool forever, 1.9 comes around and make axes viable, fair enough, but really? **cking tridents? Where the hell did the developers come up with that one, granted variety CAN make games more fun, but what's the trident really going to change about the game? If it is a throwing weapon then we just have a slightly different bow, if it is a slower/faster axe then who the hell cares?
Thousands, if not, tens of thousands of people love it.
Here's the perfect meme to reply to this:
CnU7hTmXgAAufd8.jpg

In case you're wondering: From the teaser provided during Minecon & some tweets, the Trident appears to be either as fast as an axe, or slightly faster than axes. They're definitely slower than swords though.
The thing that makes the trident special however, is that it's a projectile that works well underwater AND it can be used to take off with your elytra into the sky with a special enchantment if it's raining (mentioned by Dinnerbone at one point). This is also really useful for survival, and definitely has good potential in possible minigames.
There's also a few more enchantments for the Trident that could make it even better than it already is, but for now it's just the returning enchantment (trident comes back when thrown) and the one mentioned above.
Again: I don't see why you hate this. Do you hate this just to hate it and have it as a reason to not update to 1.14 for your offhand blocks? 'Cause that's the only thing that's mentioned that can't be avoided by not using that feature.

Instead of updating to the next version monthly, other servers such as badlion and faithful, 2 1.7 servers, their devs can work harder on their anti cheat and new games on their networks, besides what would cube be capitolising on if they were the only trident PVP server, people would acknowledge it, maybe try it out, but it really wouldn't convert players to active members or what the upper staff care about, people buying ranks.
Updating -> more content & less bugs (they fixed supposedly fixed block glitching, which also really helps our anti-cheat) -> more possible gamemodes -> unique games & experience -> more players play -> boom profit.
There's no harm in updating other than the offhand blocking thing you mentioned, and may I remind you, is a completely unnecessary thing to play with in the first place. I've played without using the offhand since 1.9 came out & never run into any inconveniences, so you can do it too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom