Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello!

DISCLAIMER: Don’t take this post as a how-to (works every time) thing. Because this won’t work every time but it’s the best bet to try and kill a hacker.

Anyways, I’ve encountered many hackers throughout my gameplay. Most common and hardest kind of hackers to beat is killaura and force field hackers since you can‘t hit them and they have ridiculous reach. I’ve lost many games to these hackers but I’ve also won a few battles. So here’s one pro tip on how to win agains a killaura/force field hacker (WORKS 60% OF THE TIME ((NOT CLICKBAIT!!!1!!)))

alright. So let’s use our BIG BRAINS and come up with a solution. So killaura/force field basically is reach so you can’t hit the hacker while the hacker never misses a hit. You’re supposed to take enough knock back that you won’t be able to hit in return. We need a way to use a “No U” card. One way is to huddle your back against a wall so you take no knock back. Only issue is the hacker can still distance himself from you to make sure only the he/she can hit you. What if we put a wall behind the hacker? Basically be surrounded in a dome with minimal space so the hacker can’t have the reach advantage. That’s good... but what if the hacker can fly :( ? Well, this means you need to be in an enclosed small space so he cannot fly out, run away, or use the reach ability. So what areas are like this? Best things to fight hackers in are caves in maps or hidden rooms. Minimal space, and very little room to move. This is the best idea I’ve come up with and I’ve killed a few of these hackers using this method.

In summary (TL : DR)

Try to get a hacker in an enclosed space with minimal area to so he/she can’t use his reach ability or fly/scaffold/run away. Try to use the caves in maps that have them or hidden rooms in some other maps. I’ve killed multiple hackers by leading them to a cave/small room.

Edit: I will show you a video using this method tomorrow. It’s late now. Good night haha.

Thyfa

Mar 23, 2020
CubeCraft
Hello!

DISCLAIMER: Don’t take this post as a how-to (works every time) thing. Because this won’t work every time but it’s the best bet to try and kill a hacker.

Anyways, I’ve encountered many hackers throughout my gameplay. Most common and hardest kind of hackers to beat is killaura and force field hackers since you can‘t hit them and they have ridiculous reach. I’ve lost many games to these hackers but I’ve also won a few battles. So here’s one pro tip on how to win agains a killaura/force field hacker (WORKS 60% OF THE TIME ((NOT CLICKBAIT!!!1!!)))

alright. So let’s use our BIG BRAINS and come up with a solution. So killaura/force field basically is reach so you can’t hit the hacker while the hacker never misses a hit. You’re supposed to take enough knock back that you won’t be able to hit in return. We need a way to use a “No U” card. One way is to huddle your back against a wall so you take no knock back. Only issue is the hacker can still distance himself from you to make sure only the he/she can hit you. What if we put a wall behind the hacker? Basically be surrounded in a dome with minimal space so the hacker can’t have the reach advantage. That’s good... but what if the hacker can fly :( ? Well, this means you need to be in an enclosed small space so he cannot fly out, run away, or use the reach ability. So what areas are like this? Best things to fight hackers in are caves in maps or hidden rooms. Minimal space, and very little room to move. This is the best idea I’ve come up with and I’ve killed a few of these hackers using this method.

Try to get a hacker in an enclosed space with minimal area to so he/she can’t use his reach ability or fly/scaffold/run away. Try to use the caves in maps that have them or hidden rooms in some other maps. I’ve killed multiple hackers by leading them to a cave/small room.

Edit: I will show you a video using this method tomorrow. It’s late now. Good night haha.

The Double R works too!

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

GratefulCoast

Jan 31, 2020
Hi there,
So you are saying trapping a hacker with us in a compact room where the hacker cant use any fly or reach which becomes useless. Idea is quite nice but then factors like your gear and healing comes. But it's good!! Thanks for he suggestion.

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
Hello!

Or we're all just gonna make sure no more hackers come by reporting them on the website.

Still a good way to kill the hackers, tho! haha <3

Tech1e

Novice Member
Dec 29, 2019
Somewhere safe
I also fought hackers a lot (I used to play in an anarchy server for 2 and a half year) and know that the best techniques are closed space encounter and if he is flying try to get him as high as possible then drop low. they will take massive fall damage.
another good one for force field hackers besides the wall thing is strafing. (kill aura doesn't work well with strafes and diagonal hits especially if the player is looking at you dead center) anyways those are the best tips I can give you. Baiting the hacker is also a good idea

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Hello!

Now that’s an idea! It’s really annoying because hackers just fly away if injured lol

D

Deleted member 481668

Honestly, this thread is helpful, I am not that good in pvp but for those hackers with reach/kill aura this is a really good way to kill them! When I became active with reporting hackers I always jump of my island and record them to get new reports and I also ask @ImJunior to check those hacker he can report them and pufff banned! ^^ Great thread to be honest, I have to try this today! ;)

Lello

Novice Member
Mar 14, 2020
Italy
Hello!

Is "No U" a trap card?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom