Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Showy

Apr 8, 2020
Europe
Hey There!

I am Showy, and I am an alright? player at skywars. One thing I can do consistently is jump bridge. I am aware that not everyone can so I wanted to do some teaching! Should you have anymore questions feel free to message me directly.

Step 1: The Beginning.

You can start from 1-3 blocks. The less blocks the harder it is. Your going to want to look at a 30 degree ish angle, you should have your cursor at the top on the block in front of you. You should have yourself raised one block above the ground. Then you want to just plain sprint and hold down your right click. Your blocks should be placing on the next 1-3 blocks.

Step 2: The Beginning of the End.

Once you have started you want to tilt your camera to a 0 degree angle (basically looking directly downward). Continue to hold down your right click. Now you should press A/D accordingly on your keyboard to remain in the middle of your bridge. You should now be able to hold this till your block run out.

Step 3: The End.

When you wish to stop your bridge you want to press S, in order to move backwards (So you don't fall off) and stop yourself from bridging. Then you should just either walk off the bridge or turn depending on what your purpose of stopping was.

Hope this was helpful :),
Marz

P.S. This only works on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft so don't yap at me if it doesn't work on Java, because I am aware that it doesn't.

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
Hey There!

I am Showy, and I am an alright? player at skywars. One thing I can do consistently is jump bridge. I am aware that not everyone can so I wanted to do some teaching! Should you have anymore questions feel free to message me directly.

Step 1: The Beginning.

You can start from 1-3 blocks. The less blocks the harder it is. Your going to want to look at a 30 degree ish angle, you should have your cursor at the top on the block in front of you. You should have yourself raised one block above the ground. Then you want to just plain sprint and hold down your right click. Your blocks should be placing on the next 1-3 blocks.

Step 2: The Beginning of the End.

Once you have started you want to tilt your camera to a 0 degree angle (basically looking directly downward). Continue to hold down your right click. Now you should press A/D accordingly on your keyboard to remain in the middle of your bridge. You should now be able to hold this till your block run out.

Step 3: The End.

When you wish to stop your bridge you want to press S, in order to move backwards (So you don't fall off) and stop yourself from bridging. Then you should just either walk off the bridge or turn depending on what your purpose of stopping was.

Hope this was helpful :),
Marz

P.S. This only works on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft so don't yap at me if it doesn't work on Java, because I am aware that it doesn't.
I don't play bedrock, but maybe also put how many wins, so you can kinda see how good you are. Like if you just say im kinda good, i am not really gonna believe you, but if you like say i have 1000+ wins, I would take your lesson a lot more serious. Good job (i think) nevertheless.

termoplays

Jul 28, 2020
In my opinion this is a bug mechanic and whoever uses it should be shamed and/or reported for bug abuse. (If possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom