Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
Hey guys, I made a video like this a few months ago, it has around 2k views and a lot of happy people! I know that the launcher has changed, and new MC versions have come out, so I have made an updated video. This video is a lot shorter and easier, there is only 1 download link! Any questions? Reply to this thread :)

DOWNLOAD LINK FOR MEDIA FIRE HERE: http://adf.ly/1nUwXL

There is only one big mistake, I said in the video you can stop Replay mod from recording, however this cannot be done.

Watch this awesome video for Replay Mod help! https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/everything-about-replay-mod.190683/

Last edited:

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
ThatGrimCreeper said:
There is only one big mistake, I said in the video you can stop Replay mod from recording, however this cannot be done.

You can stop replay mod from recording, by going into Mods > Reply mod > Configs, and turn off "Record Server"
(You need to relog so it stops recording, you can't disable it while your ingame)

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't like those self uploaded versions of mods. People watching this video in a few weeks will get outdated versions of the mods. It's usually not difficult to download the mods from their website and you'll always get the current version.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I don't like those self uploaded versions of mods. People watching this video in a few weeks will get outdated versions of the mods. It's usually not difficult to download the mods from their website and you'll always get the current version.

If you look at the bottom of the video description all those links have been provided. The aim of this video was to provide the fastest possible experience and have everything ready for the most popular versions. I haven't updated all my mods from 1.9.4 since my last tutorial on this, and that was 6 months ago, they still worked perfectly fine. When I was setting up this video I must have gone through at least 30 adverts and endless popups.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom