Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
I don't like the video because I'm the developer of liquidbounce. I have been developing cubecraft bypasses for over 2 years and getting autobanned by liquidbounce means u don't know how to use it and btw, loony is trying to patch liquidbounce but he cant xD

Reactions: Senk Ju

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't like the video because I'm the developer of liquidbounce. I have been developing cubecraft bypasses for over 2 years and getting autobanned by liquidbounce means u don't know how to use it and btw, loony is trying to patch liquidbounce but he cant xD

someone doesn't understand a joke

Also, how unfortunate you've landed yourself in such a position to waste your time developing a cheat client.

Marco09MC

Jun 21, 2019
Germany
someone doesn't understand a joke

Also, how unfortunate you've landed yourself in such a position to waste your time developing a cheat client.
I don't even care that its a joke, and also developing liquidbounce is not a waste of time. I actually make money when ever someone downloads liquidbounce, because there's an ad.
btw, liquidbounce has over 1 million downloads from people around the world, so that's alot of money. I also make money from my yt, and u guys are probably mad that liquidbounce bypasses sentinel so badly

Reactions: Senk Ju and Ronzo

Senk Ju

Jul 11, 2019
Germany
I am the co owner of liquidbounce. when I saw that video, I thought its dumb because me and Marco make bypasses for alot of servers. Ik its a joke, but at least make it better

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
someone made a meme about my joke of a client oh noes
IMG_20190709_003713.jpg

Reactions: nnce

Felack

Jun 7, 2019
If it is nothing related to the topic.
Why do you post it then?
that's why I put it in spoiler for anyone who wants to see it, I do not force anyone to see it
but thanks for telling me, I will not do it anymore I guess.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom