Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

N1L0C

Jul 2, 2019
Hi all,

I am new to the forum... did a search but could not find an awnser to my question.

My son is playing a lot of minecraft and appearantly on the cubecraft server. Now he was asking me today if he could buy a diamond rank thing. I just looked into it and saw on the website that it was possible to buy:
Gold to Diamond [Lifetime]
Gold to emerald
Gold to obsidian [lifetime]

According to my son he has a stone rank... so i was wondering if the above is even possible for him as he does not have a gold rank.

So, first question, is it possible for him to buy one the above ranks or does he first have to buy something to get a gold rank?

Second question... what can he do extra with these ranks compared to the stone rank he now has? I think that the obsidian part is to expensive now, but i would like to spend my money right and therefore i need a comparison between the diamond,emerald and obsidian rank system.

(sorry if i asked something which is already asked probably 100 times or is somewhere in the FAQ section, but i could not find it).

Regards,
N1L0C

EDIT: I understood from him that he want to select levels in for instance eggwars and vote on stuff. I am not interested in skins or stuff for the visuals. I presume that it is not pay to win... right? he told me he had won several matches of egg wars and i dont believe he had spend any money.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 352903

So, first question, is it possible for him to buy one the above ranks or does he first have to buy something to get a gold rank?
Yes, u have to type ur username here:
20190702_200654.jpg

Make sure u type ur username. It said "Gold to Diamond" because u probably typed someone else's name

Second question... what can he do extra with these ranks compared to the stone rank he now has? I think that the obsidian part is to expensive now, but i would like to spend my money right and therefore i need a comparison between the diamond,emerald and obsidian rank system.
Once u have typed ur username, click "buy" and you will be able to see what u get with every rank. Imo, emerald rank is the best one

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Dear N1L0C

Your son can buy every rank ( iron till obsidian).
So he doesn’t need to buy gold first before he can upgrade.
About the perks of every rank, I would suggest to go to the store and look at the section ranks. Then you fill in the minecraft name of your son. It should show you now every possible rank he can buy. If you want to see what a rank his perks are, just press on the picture.

I will say some of the big upgrades in the perks so you have an idea what changes between ranks.

Stone -> iron: he will have the possibility to have a coloured name, he can select maps in every game mode and he can use /reports 3 times a day.
Iron -> lapis: extra vote options in several game modes, more friends and he can create a bigger party.
Lapis -> gold: extra vote options in other game modes, more friends and bigger party.
Gold -> diamond: the ability to vote almost for every option besides for the game miner ware, more friends and bigger party.
Diamond -> emerald: the ability to do /fly in the lobby’s, the ability to vote for every game option , more friends and a bigger party.
Emerald -> obsidian: 1 free multiplier( this will give everyone in the server a x2 points for 1 hour in 1 game mode). People can thank him for this and for every thank he will receive 20 points and 100 experience. The cubelet crafter will be cheaper.

I hope that this helps you deciding which rank you should buy for him.

Kind regards
Jonas

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi all,

I am new to the forum... did a search but could not find an awnser to my question.

My son is playing a lot of minecraft and appearantly on the cubecraft server. Now he was asking me today if he could buy a diamond rank thing. I just looked into it and saw on the website that it was possible to buy:
Gold to Diamond [Lifetime]
Gold to emerald
Gold to obsidian [lifetime]

According to my son he has a stone rank... so i was wondering if the above is even possible for him as he does not have a gold rank.

(sorry if i asked something which is already asked probably 100 times or is somewhere in the FAQ section, but i could not find it).

Regards,
N1L0C

EDIT: I understood from him that he want to select levels in for instance eggwars and vote on stuff. I am not interested in skins or stuff for the visuals. I presume that it is not pay to win... right? he told me he had won several matches of egg wars and i dont believe he had spend any money.
Hello:D Maybe a friend of your son in Minecraft have bought him Gold rank or some random guy.Thats good,gold is nice rank.Diamond gives you a lot of features compared to stone rank,it gives you the possibility to have 8 player in your party,compared to stone rank’s 3,50 friend slots compared to stone rank’s10 It gives You to vote for health and item type in Eggwars,You can select the time,chest types and type of projectiles in skywars,you can vote for pricing gamode and Armageddon mode in Tower Defence,You can choose the gamode for Lucky islands and the time,and you can choose maps for every game by this rank.You get 40 loot items and 4 weekly rewards which are cubelets that give you very nice loo especially the ranked rewards.It is worth buying it:D

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Dear N1L0C, You may have entered the incorrect username of your son, which probably caused you to end up with this. That is why you might have to try it if your son has Stone Rank. I have made a small tutorial to clarify what you should do:

1: Enter the correct username of your son.
Knipsel.PNG

2: Click on the ranks category, if you want to buy the Diamond Rank, you can do it here. You can upgrade it later if you wish.
Diamondwithpijl.png

3. If you are here, you can click on 'Add to Card' and you will be redirected to a page where you can pay.
atta.png

I hope this tutorial helped you a bit.

- Greetings

N1L0C

Jul 2, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply guys. Some replies.

I just logged-out on store.cubecraft.net and this made a big difference... appearantly i typed somebody else his name as spuuuni mentioned. I used the username i use on this forum to login to the store. Now i can see all the ranks. Great.

If i now click "buy" it gives a description on what it brings to make a good decission. Thank you very much for the overview basketman, this will definitly help.

I have 2 more questions.
1) I just made an account for the "cubecraft.net forum" and used the same name (N1L0C) coupled to this account to check the "store.cubecraft.net". But i think that he uses a different name in the "cubecraft server in minecraft". What should i do?
- Make a new account to this cubecraft forum with the same name as his minecraft account? Or cubecraft account?
- Make a new name on the cubecraft server which matches my forum name "N1L0C"?
- or is this not coupled to eachother at all? And how does the cubecraft server then know that i bought for instance the gold rank?

2) Appearantly there is a 50% discount in the cubecraft store on the ranks (10 euro instead of 20 euro for Lapiz rank)... is this standard or is this for a limited time like a few days... his birthday is in 2 weeks... so would like to know if i should arange this today/tomorrow, or that i can do it next week).

EDIT. great, thanks for the help guys... (just saw the other replys). my 2 questions above are still valid i hope.

D

Deleted member 352903

or is this not coupled to eachother at all? And how does the cubecraft server then know that i bought for instance the gold rank?
It's not coupled
When logging into the store, you have to type your in-game name, not your forums name. (Thats what u want to know, right?)

2) Appearantly there is a 50% discount in the cubecraft store on the ranks (10 euro instead of 20 euro for Lapiz rank)... is this standard or is this for a limited time like a few days... his birthday is in 2 weeks... so would like to know if i should arange this today/tomorrow, or that i can do it next week).
It's limited, u should buy it ASAP

N1L0C

Jul 2, 2019
It's not coupled
When logging into the store, you have to type your in-game name, not your forums name. (Thats what u want to know, right?)

It's limited, u should buy it ASAP

Ha, great. That worked... so stupid. i used the name for this forum in the store... and appearantly somebody else used that name in-game because it also gives "stone rank". When i use the in-game name (the name my son uses on cubecraft server right?) this also give a stone rank.

I will discuss tomorrow which rank he want to have. Will probably be the gold rank as that gives him all the vote options in eggwars.

Thanks for all the help guys, much apriciated!!

btw. coming from the netherlands... resulting in bad writing/grammar.

N1L0C

Jul 2, 2019
It worked all out, my son has a gold rank now and is very happy with it!

Thanks again for all the help.

Reactions: Basketman
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom