Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
THIS IS AN ADDITION TO MACS THREAD WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.182655/

Hello people of CubeCraft.
Mac made a thread about how to create a good Suggestion. Although I see he didn't use a lot of examples and he did not point out a lot of easy tips and tricks.

Well to start off, a while ago I made this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-block-confirmed.109199/
(DONT COMMENT IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NECROPOSTING!)

I explained my game pretty smooth and I had some tips for myself while creating the thread.

• Check if you have written everything correctly.
  • Explain it as much as you can, I even created a video explaining how it works. This is very nice and gives a visual idea of what you are thinking! (which I removed after @Tacosbefriends made the last post saying his decision)
  • Parts of the game, Goal, Teams, Capacity of Teams, and fun twists which make the game different and special.
  • Add a poll, if you see a lot of people like it, you can consider going further explaining more and more.
  • Layout, use these things! https://gyazo.com/cffae77cb9b6016eff647d848790de2a, they're here because they are helpful These are the most common things to be found in other programs like Word. Easy, but smooth your style.
I hope this thread will get pinned so users could be actually creating simple but fun ideas!

Challas!
Haider

Last edited:
Reactions: Ellie Williams

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
THIS IS AN ADDITION TO MACS THREAD WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-make-a-good-suggestion-thread.182655/

Hello people of CubeCraft.
Mac made a thread about how to create a good Suggestion. Although I see he didn't use a lot of examples and he did not point out a lot of easy tips and tricks.

Well to start off, a while ago I made this thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-block-confirmed.109199/
(DONT COMMENT IT WILL BE CONSIDERED NECROPOSTING!)

I explained my game pretty smooth and I had some tips for myself while creating the thread.

• Check if you have written everything correctly.
  • Explain it as much as you can, I even created a video explaining how it works. (which I removed before posting so you couldn't laugh bout my voice )
  • Parts of the game, Goal, Teams, Capacity of Teams, and fun twists which make the game different and special.
  • Add a poll, if you see a lot of people like it, you can consider going further explaining more and more.
  • Layout, use these things! https://gyazo.com/cffae77cb9b6016eff647d848790de2a, they're here because they are helpful These are the most common things to be found in other programs like Word. Easy, but smooth your style.
I hope this thread will get pinned so users could be actually creating simple but fun ideas!

Challas!
Haider
This will incredibly help all of those new members to the forums! It would be cool if this could get pinned, but either way it helps!

Reactions: Laskyy

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You can always ask for other people's opinion and incorporate it into your thread at your leisure.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Check if you have written everything correctly.
I mean, bad spelling doesn't make it a bad suggestion.

I even created a video explaining how it works. (which I removed before posting so you couldn't laugh bout my voice )
Why add this if it's of no importance?

Explain it as much as you can
Agreed, this speaks for itself, but also said in the main thread
Try to keep your suggestion plausible, fitting and as detailed as possible.

Parts of the game, Goal, Teams, Capacity of Teams, and fun twists which make the game different and special.
I don't know what you mean by this... Mind explaining it a bit?

Add a poll, if you see a lot of people like it, you can consider going further explaining more and more.
Polls aren't always good to use.
If you have a suggestion where you put a poll with 3 different aspects to ACCEPTING the suggestion, to one option declining the suggestion, it'd seem like there'd be a lot more agreeing with the suggestion than people disagreeing with the suggestion. Straw polls can easily be manipulated.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think he means the same thing he meant in

And to make sure its a possible game mode and not something that has no purpose
I tried to explain it by making a mc world, building 5 minutes, recording 5 minutes and suddenly over 700 people saw my thread!
But why mention that you made a video, and then removed it, in a thread that's supposed to look professional?

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
People would be asking: Where can I find the video, but I wanted to tell them that I have CREATED AND UPLOADED a video where explaining the stuff, showing it is a nice way to add to a suggestion
Before you edited your thread you said, "I even created a video explaining how it works. (which I removed before posting so you couldn't laugh bout my voice )"
So it didn't imply that making a video explaining the suggestion is a good idea.

Reactions: Laskyy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Hoshi wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthdayyy!!!! 🍰
SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Top Bottom