Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_henrymine_

Jul 22, 2019
In tower defence, it will appear top 3 players after the game ends. However, I was wondering about how the top 3 players works because I attack the oppnent's castle by myself, but I am not the top 3 players. I am confused, really.

P.S: Pls add back the /votekick to Tower Defence or the trolls will still here.

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
I'm not quite familiar with Tower Defense, but I think the MVP is based on the player who killed/sent the most mobs in the game mode. As for the /votekick command it was heavily abused therefore it was removed, I don't think it will make a return anytime soon. If you encounter anyone trolling, I'm sure you can report them, and that's the end of them.

Reactions: _henrymine_

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
The top 3 players is based on 3 aspects: How many towers you placed, the amount of mobs you sent and the amount if mobs you killed.

Reactions: _henrymine_

shanewolf38

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2018
I'm not quite sure, but from what I gathered it is based almost entirely around money earned and troops sent (and partially towers placed). Money earned includes money from the goldmine and money from mobs killed. Mobs killed make a large amount of money and thus have the most weight out of anything else (which is why smaller teams or those which only defend and do not attack will almost always have their players in the top 3). I ended up in a 1v1 a couple days ago and despite winning the game got #2 on the other person got #1. So if you are aiming for #1, focus on placing towers to kill mobs and/or upgrading your goldmine. As I mentioned earlier, the towers you place also factor in slightly. I noticed this because I started a game and the entire other team left a few seconds in, but my teammate had placed a tower and got #1. I hovered over his name in chat and it showed he had earned more points, which had to be from the tower he placed since it was too early to send mobs. So if you're about to win a game, spamming a few towers down will help you earn a few more points. The ranking system in this game is pretty ridiculous, so I rarely try to get on the leaderboard. If you wanna win games (especially when you rush) you will likely have to abandon the #1 spot on the leaderboard. But anyway, I hope this has helped. :D

_henrymine_

Jul 22, 2019
Thanks everyone. I finally managed this ranking system xD. Moreover, I finally know why CubeCraft removed the /votekick.

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
*sigh* Overall score is the amount of coins spent during the game. Other data is completely unrelated towards the overall score. That's it.

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
its the guy that made the most points with sending mobs placing towers and stuff like that. if you make a turrer tower you get 1200 points. the one with the most points will be the mvp ^_^

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom