Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What should we do with those people?

• The people that do some of those things should get an official warning!

• Nah, don't warn.

Results are only viewable after voting.

brent8800

Jan 28, 2016
@Mr_MYU

They stack, but it wont slow down the mobs more.

2sS5Jm4.png

brent8800

Jan 28, 2016
So It has not point of using it, if the slowness doesn't increase.

Yes indeed. Mabye you can put 2 ice towers. 1 full upgrade ice tower will release ice every 2 seconds. Mabye you can do something with that.

Dr. Snakers

Mar 22, 2016
I agree with 1, 3, 5, and 6. I sorta agree with 2, 4, and 7. With 2 I don't place ice next to ice, and I don't put mage next to mage, I put mage then ice and so on. With 4 maybe a little bit of poison wont hurt. With 7 I get the bow is slow and I agree it dosnt do that much damage. I also HATE sword spammers.

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
So I decided to make this post, because I'm almost biting of my fingers. The way people are playing this game is unbelievable....
Here is my top 7 of people that failed playing this game:

Number 7:The bow, WHY?! Just why?! Its slow, does a low amount of damage and the sound!!! O my.... Just don't use this as a weapon.
Number 6:Sword spammers, Guys we are in 1.9, sword spamming doesn't work. Its slow, does a low amount of damage. Don't go swing it around like a knife.
Number 5:100000 archer towers, Why you guys keep doing this? Buy a Turret tower and your good.
Number 4: Potion towers, Just don't place potion towers, they are the expensive version of the mage tower, just don't place them.
Number 3:"smart"acting people, Why? Just why? Its a team game, so play as a team.
Number 2: Ice/Mage towers, I think I have spend more time asking people to remove their 10 Mage towers in a row , than placing my own towers. Its unbelievable that there are so much people place 2 or more Ice/Mage towers next to each other. First of all, its a waste of space, second, placing 1 mage tower next to an other mage tower is useless, because 1 mage tower does a X amount of fire damage. The second Mage tower does nothing at that moment. Same for the Ice towers, placing 1 Ice tower next to an other Ice tower is useless, because 1 Ice tower does a X amount to slowness on a mob. The other Ice tower does nothing at that moment.
Number 1:YOLO placement of towers, we all had that one player in our team that place every tower in the wrong spot. Place your $!@#$ towers next to each other and connect them to the road.

So a tip from me, don't be like those people. They screw up the game for people like me.
Did I missed something in my list, add it in the commands.

~Mr_MYU
6 & 1 GRRRRRRRR :mad:

Reactions: brent8800
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Mivke's profile.
hapi birthdasy!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Top Bottom