Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 396387

If you can see how many wins you have made today, and how long, you in total have played skywars today. And then also how many hours you have played today, and in total about every day, etc.
This can also be useful for the staff, because you can then see how many hours you have made today.
And maybe there will be rewards later, or a top for people who have been most online that day, or that week.
But then you make a anti afk plugin, or a special lobby.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 396387

Personal opinion, but I don't want something like, being online the whole day, to become a competition and whatnot.

You're right in that, thanks for you opinion and reply!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I think that this would only be deemed useful if daily challenges becomes more advanced - to the point that you need to get 10 wins, and can’t keep track on how many wins you have. Otherwise, it’s a lot better to have the statistic stored alongside the wins statistic altogether, as it’s better to see how many wins you have gotten relative to your current wins so you can easily track progress for achievements.

D

Deleted member 396387

I think that this would only be deemed useful if daily challenges becomes more advanced - to the point that you need to get 10 wins, and can’t keep track on how many wins you have. Otherwise, it’s a lot better to have the statistic stored alongside the wins statistic altogether, as it’s better to see how many wins you have gotten relative to your current wins so you can easily track progress for achievements.

Hmm, yes you are also right.
Thanks for you, reply!

D

Deleted member 396387

If I wanna see how many wins I got in 1 day I just taking a screenshot in the start of the day and look at it when the day ends.

That is also useful, I can do that too!
Thanks for the tip!

Reactions: Dutudy

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I have nothing against this idea honestly. It could be basically a daily leaderboards which in my opinion could be somewhat interesting. However, weekly and monthly leaderboards would be more suitable if Cube ever considered adding several leaderboards per game (again).

D

Deleted member 396387

I have nothing against this idea honestly. It could be basically a daily leaderboards which in my opinion could be somewhat interesting. However, weekly and monthly leaderboards would be more suitable if Cube ever considered adding several leaderboards per game (again).

Thank you for your opinion, it sounds good what you say.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
Would be cool if cube could bring back the lobby leaderboard but then with the top 5 most wins in the current month.

There is still plenty of space around the spawn :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom