Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 492126

So I found this thread a few days ago, and since I have no life I decided to update it. This took a while and honestly all of this information is useless; literally no-one needs to know how many points everything costs. It's quite interesting tho xd

Maths: SkyWars, EggWars, Lucky Islands and Tower Defence

More maths: PvP, Parkour, BlockWars and Survival Games

Results

Pointless but interesting facts

SkyWars

skywars kits.png

REAl skywars abilities.png

total price skywars.png

EggWars

eggwars kits.png

eggwars abilities.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-23 a les 18.58.17.png

Lucky Islands

lucky islands kits.png

lucky islands abilities.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-23 a les 18.58.18 1.png

Tower Defence

tower defence weapon abilities.png

tower defence tower upgrade paths.png

Captura de pantalla 2019-10-23 a les 18.58.18.png

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 492126

Results

Two years ago, when Gainfullterror made this thread, everything on CubeCraft costed around 540,000 points in total. Two years later, because of the additions of new kits and abilities, the amount of points you need to pay has increased by more than 150,000, which means that you now need to pay...
692,016 points!

D

Deleted member 492126

Pointless but interesting facts

If you are willing to get this crazy amount of points, it’s gonna take you a while. You would need to...

Locate around 1831 hidden chests at Chest Chaser (this would take at least 35.1 years for stone rankers and 5 years for obsidian rankers), or

Win 27,689 games of SkyWars or MinerWare, or

13,840 games of EggWars, or

34,601 games of Lucky Islands, or

69,202 duels, or

Kill 230,672 players in SkyWars, or

Kill 346,008 players in Lucky Islands, or

Kill 692,016 players in FFA or EggWars, or

Get 115,336 final kills in EggWars

(Obviously, all of these change when playing with a multiplier on)

I don’t think too many players have achieved one of these :D

NLodjo has got 1,300,000+ points - he would be able to buy everything on CubeCraft almost twice, which is insane

I have 18,000 points. Therefore, if I wanted to buy everything (assuming I've never spent any points) I would need x38 times the amount of points I have, which is insane as well

If every single player who joined cubecraft yesterday donated you 1 point, you would still need 490,000 more points to buy everything

Getting this many points is nearly as hard as leveling up to level 150 by playing ONLY Solo SkyWars (18,960 wins, average of 3 kills per game)

Thanks for reading!

@SanSpookie asked me to tag him

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Kill 217,888 players in almost any gamemode (SkyWars, FFA, Lucky Islands, etc.), or
You actually only get 1 point per kill in FFA, or 2 with a multiplier on, so you need 653,666 kills with no multiplier or 326833 kills with a miltiplier on. Aside from that, great thread.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Sorry for the late reply. Really nice thread, but you got some of the skywars abilities wrong, which makes a pretty big difference. Quick heal and Triple arrow shot are 20,000 points for level 8. Some of the "kill facts" are also wrong. For example, you only get 2 points/kill in Lucky Islands and 1 point/normal kill in eggwars. I'm not here to hate or something, just trying to improve the thread.

D

Deleted member 492126

Sorry for the late reply. Really nice thread, but you got some of the skywars abilities wrong, which makes a pretty big difference. Quick heal and Triple arrow shot are 20,000 points for level 8. Some of the "kill facts" are also wrong. For example, you only get 2 points/kill in Lucky Islands and 1 point/normal kill in eggwars. I'm not here to hate or something, just trying to improve the thread.
Fixed everything, TY!

Reactions: Fisktratt
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom