Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

So , i havent played much Duels/FFA since May and I've notuced my PvP skills have gone down the drain .

Funny thing is , i can no longer kill a guy in eggwars , but for some reason few people defeat me in duels.

Generally , how long does in take to shake of the rust? Should i go to duels for pvp practice or Normal FFA?

:( RIP

Thats your own choice, it depends on what you like the most.
I usually prefer the 1V1 duels. No cleaning or unfair fights in this.
It can take up to a few weeks until you have your old pvp skills back but it could also be in a few days if you're lucky.

I'll finally be home this weekend so I might have to worry about my pvp skills too... :/

A

A pigeon

Thats sad . Weeks huh.. I should've realized sooner . Anyway fingers crossed .

Perhaps practising the critical spam would help more than the chain attack strategy that ive been using. Maybe i should try circle strafing - i perfected the method but somehow forgot that it existed

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
You can see this like sporting. If you havent been sporting for a while your condition will be worse and you have to rebuild it by sporting again. If you havent been playing Minecraft for a while you will have to rebuild your PvP skills. I personally really like SkyWars so I would play SkyWars. It depends on whats your favourite what you should play to get back the skills

A

A pigeon

You can see this like sporting. If you havent been sporting for a time your condition will be worse and you have to rebuild it by sporting again. If you havent played Minecraft for a while you will have to rebuild your PvP skills. I personally really like SkyWars so I would play SkyWars. It depends on what your favourite is what you should play to get bavk the skills
Yeah , skywars has the most inexperienced pkayers so I'd do 15 miniutes of that and move to normal FFA

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I remember I got really rusty once just by playing nothing but eggwars for a while and not fighting anyone decent. :p It took me about 2 weeks of just playing on my practice server to get good again.

Personally I don't like any of the games on Cubecraft just for practicing PvP. FFA is really bad on here and you won't be practicing much of anything lther than the basics of just aiming with these kits. Duels is probably the best practice you can get on Cubecraft since you have access to pretty much every item that affects PvP and can practice with those as well. Duels usually gives better strafing practice than ffa too from my experience.

Reactions: Facelurite

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
So , i havent played much Duels/FFA since May and I've notuced my PvP skills have gone down the drain .

Funny thing is , i can no longer kill a guy in eggwars , but for some reason few people defeat me in duels.

Generally , how long does in take to shake of the rust? Should i go to duels for pvp practice or Normal FFA?

:( RIP
It's takes usually 3-5 good pvp games to get back better

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
This page looks familiar, I don't know where I last saw it mmmm
GiGaGekkies wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Bedankt voor het volgen!
JokeKaedee wrote on Xi1m's profile.
wow basket 2.0
BicolourSine41 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Why no helper?
Top Bottom