Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Howdy! I first joined CubeCraft back in late 2014 or early 2015 - not entirely sure - but it’s been a true blessing as I’ve enjoyed the majority of my time here and will continue to for years to come.

You must have joined when CubeCraft Bedrock first came out, since it’s already been out for ten years whole years on Java and a little over five on Bedrock. Quite a long time, hehe.

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
I personally am addicted to cubecraft and have been playing around since it came out. Wbu guys?
I've been playing Minecraft for 10 years and I joined the server in July 2020, so I've been playing CubeCraft for three wonderful years :)

Reactions: Kaureese
Dec 28, 2022
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
I only joined CubeCraft in 2022, so it hasn't even been two years. However, the amount of memories and friends I've made over my time here is priceless, and am very grateful for that. Not leaving anytime soon :)

Reactions: Kaureese

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Cool! I first started playing Cubecraft in March of 2021.
My favorite games back then were Skyblock, CTF and Eggwars Quads.

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
That's nice. I only started playing around August 2022 so I haven't been around for that long
Won't be able to play for a few months which really sucks but I will probably be around for a long time :D

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally am addicted to cubecraft and have been playing around since it came out. Wbu guys?
I first played CC back on another account in 2018 on Xbox. I started getting involved in the community side around 2021 joining the discord and the forums. i first played Java edition in 2022 and have only played it twice ever since!

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
I joined Cubecraft (Bedrock) for the first time in November 2018, since then it has been my main server where I have spent many memorable moments, I have seen how it has evolved, from being a secondary server and the smallest of Bedrock, to now be the main network and the largest of all this version.

i love you cubecraft! ❤️

Reactions: letmouse1419903
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom